Votes: 35 12.9%
  • 4+

Votes: 19 7.0%

• Total voters

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
How many? Want to see how many people are on the pee boat at night.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
1 if any, usually 0. I drink usually a gallon a day.

vpower

vpower

Awards
  • Established
thats crazy^ I usually go bout 2 times for sure and maybe 3 but i sleep in till 9 30 so technically its morning by the third time :)

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
thats crazy^ I usually go bout 2 times for sure and maybe 3 but i sleep in till 9 30 so technically its morning by the third time :)
I usually only sleep for about 5-6 hours, rarely 7-8. I'm sure that helps.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
I go to bed at 12 and wake up at 7am, I usually wake up twice in the night to pee. If I only wake up once then I'm lucky. I wish I could sleep 8 hrs straight.... wonder if waking up that much affects your gains?

vpower

vpower

Awards
  • Established
I heard waking up early you boosts your testesterone anywayz..so i think you should be fine

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
I heard waking up early you boosts your testesterone anywayz..so i think you should be fine
Waking up early is cool but waking up in the middle of the night twice bugs me, feel as if it affects my gains. Work my ass off in the gym, eat all my meals and then wake up that much when I should be resting. Thank god for ZMA or else I'd be waking up 6 times.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
I had to cut down my water intake so I wouldn't get up and piss so much.

Ya I did that for a few days and it works, I only get up like once to piss but with my meals I drink tons of water because that's the only way brown rice or cottage cheese is going down..

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
zero, I drink over a gallon a day and before bed time I'll drink 16oz with my protein and fortunately dont have to get up till 5AM when i wake up.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Are you talking just in the evening or actually while you're sleeping? I don't wet the bed if that's what you're asking :)

Usually once a night though.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
No matter what time I go to sleep, I take a long whiz at 3:00 am and one short on at 5:30

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
No matter what time I go to sleep, I take a long whiz at 3:00 am and one short on at 5:30
I hear ya bro, I'm Austin freakin' Powers at around 5am. I don't 'wake up' until 7 or 8.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tend to drink too much tea during the day now that I'm studying so much, and so I'll go about 3 times during my 8.5hr sleep, although before it was about 2x.

Interesting poll.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
I sleep 8-10hrs a day and rarely have to get up in the night ever.

LeeN

LeeN

Awards
I start to feel like an old man when I have to get up and drain the lizard in the middle of the night, so I have started to cut back on liquids before bed and usually don't have to get up as much.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
I tend to drink too much tea during the day now that I'm studying so much, and so I'll go about 3 times during my 8.5hr sleep, although before it was about 2x.

Interesting poll.
Tea helps with studying?

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
It's weird, I've recently just started to wake up at 4 AM on the dot and had to take a mad piss every night. Never happened before last Saturday.

Last Saturday...

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
It's weird, I've recently just started to wake up at 4 AM on the dot and had to take a mad piss every night. Never happened before last Saturday.

Last Saturday...

Did you increase protein shakes? if yes did you add oil to them?

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
I had a sample of CMI's 'REM' which helps with sleep etc... I took that with ZMA and I slept great, I had to only wake up once to pee which is awesome but REM by 'CMI' is the worst tasting thing ever and even though I wouldn't buy, tastes like crap.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
wow... i never get up to pee,... a lot of times i barely have to pee when i get up at 700am...
I dont know about you guys, but i drink 1.5 gal a day, but most of this is in the afternoon.
evening workouts, then a 24oz pwo drink'
then dinner..
usually another 12oz before bed

I prob get up to pee during sleep 2x per year

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
wow... i never get up to pee,... a lot of times i barely have to pee when i get up at 700am...
I dont know about you guys, but i drink 1.5 gal a day, but most of this is in the afternoon.
evening workouts, then a 24oz pwo drink'
then dinner..
usually another 12oz before bed

I prob get up to pee during sleep 2x per year
I guess people's body just react differently but peeing a lot is only normal when you drink a lot of water and consume a lot of protein. Your kidneys are working to remove urea(the waste product of protein), from your bloodstream.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
Did you increase protein shakes? if yes did you add oil to them?
Nope, nothing like that. I've always taken the same protein shake w/o oil (fiber recently added, though) directly after lifting with some skim milk.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
I trained my bladder with gratuitous amounts of alcohol and beer for years. Now that I barely ever drink, I have the benefit of a big bladder.:head:
I can drink alot before bed and not go unless I want to. Usually have quite the full tank in the morning tho. Helps motivate me to get up.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Waking up early is cool but waking up in the middle of the night twice bugs me, feel as if it affects my gains. Work my ass off in the gym, eat all my meals and then wake up that much when I should be resting. Thank god for ZMA or else I'd be waking up 6 times.
EXACTLY man! I'm pissed everytime I get up to piss and think I'm missing out on potential gains! haha I know that sounds pathetic but shyt...I'd rather be sleeping regardless!

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
However if I protein shake before bed...I piss at least twice!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Haha, funny, but serious thread, I get out of bed almost once a night, I too drink alot of water, and sometimes I hit a shake before bed, and then sometimes I have to go twice. Unlike some of you guys, I dont have a set time though, it varys and some nights I dont wake up and go, but no matter what, I still go like mad when I finally get out of bed in the morning to get ready for work.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
It's funny I swear but I've been getting up roughly same time for past 3 nights to piss my brains out...3:05am. So if you guys get to see that time...think of me :)

rcaz01

Awards
Me to right around 3:00 AM, and then once about an hour to hour and half after I go to bed...it really pisses me off the 3 AM thing has become pretty much a habit. The first one is due to the shake before bed I am sure...

If I have my protein in cottage cheese or yogurt it seems to help some...

KSMA

KSMA

Awards
man...having to get up and pee would be nice for once for me...seems like about 3-4 hours into a good night sleep I have to take an emergency deuce that last like 20 minutes. Its kind of hard to go back to sleep after that. A 30 second pee would be a breeze.

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established
rarely have to get up in the middle of the night ... drain the bladder right before bed around 8:30/9p and then a long piss when I get up at 4am ... my morning ritual - turn off alarm, take shot glass of pills, wash it down with 10oz. water, piss for what seems like an eternity

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
I drink about 32-64 ounces of water before I go to bed. I dont wake up till morning having to PEE A **** LOAD.:cheers: Irs rare I do. Something has to startle me, yet im a average sleeper.

r ich

Awards
I am drinking about 1-1.5 gallons of water aday and at a minimum 2 times per night sometimes 3.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alex,

do you have to pee more when you're ON?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BTW: I usually have to get up at least twice every night to pee. but I've noticed that since I've been taking creatine mono that some nights it's more like 4 or 5:sad:

griller88

griller88

Awards
I'm with ya, man! I drink about gallon a day and wake up at least twice ,the other day was 5!! What can I do about it? What is ZMA?

griller88

griller88

Awards
I pee at least 3 times a night, the other night it was 5. It bothers me because I only get about 5 hours a night anyway.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm with ya, man! I drink about gallon a day and wake up at least twice ,the other day was 5!! What can I do about it? What is ZMA?
ZMA is Zinc, Magnesium and vitamin B6...improves quality of sleep and helps improve your hormone profiles while you sleep.

griller88

griller88

Awards
Does it make it hard to get up in the a.m. That has been a problem of mine when taking sleep aides.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ZMA is not a sleep aid, it should help give you deeper sleep though.

snookl187

snookl187

Awards
  • Established
I usually go twice. I get 7 hours 9:30 to 4:30 (morning trainer). I also have 40g of whey with 2 cups of milk before bed.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
BTW: I usually have to get up at least twice every night to pee. but I've noticed that since I've been taking creatine mono that some nights it's more like 4 or 5:sad:
Oh the result of water retention is a b*tch sometimes :p

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
I NEVER, NEVER EVER EVER EVER used to wake up to pee until a little over a month ago. In the past month - month and a half I've been waking up twice a night to piss. Once around 3ish and again around 5-something. I thought it was weird and maybe I was beginning to have some sort of problem, but it's good to see that the majority of you guys are in the same boat.

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i sleep 12-14 hrs on a regular basis and usually drink 1.5-2 gallons of water a day....and i never have to wake up to piss. lol