Anyone else having trouble with the Diet Tracker?
- 04-24-2008, 07:16 PM
sorry, double post. I will say that using the fractionals add a lot to the versatility of the tracker. I had one and a half avocados in my shake today... and I didn't have to figure out how much that was in grams! Pure luxury! I have been performing feats of diet tracking all morning.
Last edited by gordi; 04-24-2008 at 07:21 PM. Reason: Double post
- 04-24-2008, 07:17 PM
I am sorry to keep complaining about this awesome free service, but I now seem to be having trouble with the Add Recent Food: drop-down. I add foods, but they don't get added to the drop-down... so that means I have to do a new search every time I add a food, even if I had the exact same thing yesterday. It's a mild inconvenience, but it obviously isn't going to stop me from using the tracker.
- 04-24-2008, 07:51 PM
Hmm, wierd. I just added something and it went right into the "Add Recent Food" drop down box. Are you trying to add a food that is already in the database or a custom food?
04-24-2008, 10:33 PM
04-24-2008, 10:36 PM
Sure, that's fine... Shoot me a PM, but if anyone else reading this thread is having the same problem, please let me know!
gordi, we made quite a few changes to it over the past few days - if you're cookied to auto-login to AnabolicMinds, you could try logging out, closing your browser, clearing cache, then logging back in to make sure that you aren't using a cached copy of the application.
04-24-2008, 11:02 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By WarcraftJJS in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 04-11-2011, 02:40 PM
- By GuyverX in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 09-05-2009, 03:18 PM
- By Patuba in forum Forum Suggestions and NewsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-03-2009, 01:20 PM
- By frizzlerock in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 02-10-2009, 10:48 AM
- By Palo Alto Labs in forum General ChatReplies: 42Last Post: 03-18-2008, 03:49 PM