Anyone else having trouble with the Diet Tracker?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. sorry, double post. I will say that using the fractionals add a lot to the versatility of the tracker. I had one and a half avocados in my shake today... and I didn't have to figure out how much that was in grams! Pure luxury! I have been performing feats of diet tracking all morning.
    Last edited by gordi; 04-24-2008 at 06:21 PM. Reason: Double post

2. Quote Originally Posted by Costanza View Post
    UPDATE: You can enter fractional values for serving sizes now with use of decimal points, ie. 1.5 cups, 0.33 cups, etc. Please note the leading 0 on a less-than-1 entry. 0.5 will work, but .5 will not.
    Thank you VERY much.

I am sorry to keep complaining about this awesome free service, but I now seem to be having trouble with the Add Recent Food: drop-down. I add foods, but they don't get added to the drop-down... so that means I have to do a new search every time I add a food, even if I had the exact same thing yesterday. It's a mild inconvenience, but it obviously isn't going to stop me from using the tracker.
    •   

3. Hug it out.

Hmm, wierd. I just added something and it went right into the "Add Recent Food" drop down box. Are you trying to add a food that is already in the database or a custom food?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Costanza View Post
    Hmm, wierd. I just added something and it went right into the "Add Recent Food" drop down box. Are you trying to add a food that is already in the database or a custom food?

Database stuff like tuna, cottage cheese, and apples. I'll send you a pm so we don't have to clog up this thread if it's just a problem that I'm having.
  5. Hug it out.

Sure, that's fine... Shoot me a PM, but if anyone else reading this thread is having the same problem, please let me know!

gordi, we made quite a few changes to it over the past few days - if you're cookied to auto-login to AnabolicMinds, you could try logging out, closing your browser, clearing cache, then logging back in to make sure that you aren't using a cached copy of the application.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Costanza View Post
    Sure, that's fine... Shoot me a PM, but if anyone else reading this thread is having the same problem, please let me know!

gordi, we made quite a few changes to it over the past few days - if you're cookied to auto-login to AnabolicMinds, you could try logging out, closing your browser, clearing cache, then logging back in to make sure that you aren't using a cached copy of the application.
    That could very well be what's going on. I will give that a try.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Diet Tracker?
    By WarcraftJJS in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-11-2011, 01:40 PM
  2. Diet Tracker Flashbacks
    By GuyverX in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-05-2009, 02:18 PM
  3. Diet tracker
    By Patuba in forum Forum Suggestions and News