Anyone else having trouble with the Diet Tracker?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Costanza View Post
    I have been. I specifically penciled in between Section 5, Paragraph 6 and Paragraph 7 of my job description as Paragraph 6.5:

Costanza is allowed to sleep whenever he deems necessary, even if that means that work that needs to be done immediately needs to be postponed. It is also hereby noted that even during times which Costanza is sleeping on the job, he shall still be credited for "doing his job", as sleeping is hereby constituted as part of his "job". Thereby, the more that Costanza sleeps on the job, the better it shall be construed that he is doing said job.

That's what you get for not reading the fine print before you signed off on it. And if you try to change it on me now, I'll get Jackie Chiles on your ass so fast you won't know what hit you.

Preposterous, egregious, outrageous!!!
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

2. Hug it out.

If sleeping on the job does not fit, you must acquit!
    •   

3. Good looking, on the fractions..

Where is Crazy Joe Divola? Or Fragile Frankie Murman?

4. Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6 View Post
    Good looking, on the fractions..

Where is Crazy Joe Divola?
    Mental ward.

Or Fragile Frankie Murman?
    Diggin a hole somewhere.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Costanza View Post
    UPDATE: You can enter fractional values for serving sizes now with use of decimal points, ie. 1.5 cups, 0.33 cups, etc. Please note the leading 0 on a less-than-1 entry. 0.5 will work, but .5 will not.
    You can code the board / tool to just take it into account no? When there is a . just to add a 0 in front of it etc...
    •   

6. sorry, double post. I will say that using the fractionals add a lot to the versatility of the tracker. I had one and a half avocados in my shake today... and I didn't have to figure out how much that was in grams! Pure luxury! I have been performing feats of diet tracking all morning.
    Last edited by gordi; 04-24-2008 at 06:21 PM. Reason: Double post

7. Quote Originally Posted by Costanza View Post
    UPDATE: You can enter fractional values for serving sizes now with use of decimal points, ie. 1.5 cups, 0.33 cups, etc. Please note the leading 0 on a less-than-1 entry. 0.5 will work, but .5 will not.
    Thank you VERY much.

I am sorry to keep complaining about this awesome free service, but I now seem to be having trouble with the Add Recent Food: drop-down. I add foods, but they don't get added to the drop-down... so that means I have to do a new search every time I add a food, even if I had the exact same thing yesterday. It's a mild inconvenience, but it obviously isn't going to stop me from using the tracker.
  8. Hug it out.

Hmm, wierd. I just added something and it went right into the "Add Recent Food" drop down box. Are you trying to add a food that is already in the database or a custom food?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Costanza View Post
    Hmm, wierd. I just added something and it went right into the "Add Recent Food" drop down box. Are you trying to add a food that is already in the database or a custom food?

Database stuff like tuna, cottage cheese, and apples. I'll send you a pm so we don't have to clog up this thread if it's just a problem that I'm having.
  10. Hug it out.

Sure, that's fine... Shoot me a PM, but if anyone else reading this thread is having the same problem, please let me know!

gordi, we made quite a few changes to it over the past few days - if you're cookied to auto-login to AnabolicMinds, you could try logging out, closing your browser, clearing cache, then logging back in to make sure that you aren't using a cached copy of the application.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Costanza View Post
    Sure, that's fine... Shoot me a PM, but if anyone else reading this thread is having the same problem, please let me know!

gordi, we made quite a few changes to it over the past few days - if you're cookied to auto-login to AnabolicMinds, you could try logging out, closing your browser, clearing cache, then logging back in to make sure that you aren't using a cached copy of the application.
    That could very well be what's going on. I will give that a try.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-14-2016, 12:57 PM
  2. Anyone else have trouble logging on?
    By bound in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-31-2007, 05:16 AM
  3. Anyone else having problems with LiquidResearch?
    By Boarder1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-13-2003, 01:02 PM
  4. Anyone else have trouble loggin in?
    By CROWLER in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-09-2003, 09:45 PM