mindgame

Awards
  • Established
wow...that kids meal at macaroni grill insane

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
unreal, I'm glad I cook for myself almost all the time!

MB

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Good thing I already ate...

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
The Chili's Chocolate Chip Paradise Pie with Vanilla Ice Cream looks delicious.

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
I wish I didn't click this link, I'm on a diet :(

But lol at "the worst food in America" coming from Australia!

I think when my diet is over I am gonna reward myself by going to that outback place and ordering that dish, theres 1 of them in Australia, and its not in the outback.

MattRoeske

MattRoeske

Awards
  • Established
Just WOW! lol Chipotles 2600MG of sodium burrito very good for you.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
funny they mention jamba juice, was my favorite smoothie place in california. I had my first one today in three years now that there's finally one here in my town in FL! it was 300 cals which included a scoop of whey. I counted it as my intra-workout meal during a 6 mile jog.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Everybody chant the mantra.

"It would be preferable to abstain from such unhealthy pseudo-food products."

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wish I didn't click this link, I'm on a diet :(

But lol at "the worst food in America" coming from Australia!
Haha! That isn't true, it was completely designed by Americans. No restaurant in Australia would serve that dish, in fact, I've never even heard of it mate. The food is pretty clean over here. None of the fast-food chain restaurants serve ANY of the meals described in the list. If they did, I doubt many Aussie's would eat them anyway. I did see them when I was in the states last year though. All I managed to eat from the list was the Carl Jnr's '6 Dollar' burger. I asked for no cheese on it though. What a fool! I was cheating myself out of those precious calories!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
truely disgusting. fried chicken covered in batter agian, and fried agian. thats sick. And those starters for that lard of onion crap, that made my stomach churn.

What's sickning even more is when I was watching the food network out of boredom one day. That fat son of a b1tch guy, (I think thats waht they call him) was making a so called "chinese shrimp lo mein ****. He poured enough oil onto that wok, to fill a 16 ounce water bottle. He cooked veggies, meat, everything covered in oil. I was truly disgusted.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
truely disgusting. fried chicken covered in batter agian, and fried agian. thats sick. And those starters for that lard of onion crap, that made my stomach churn.

What's sickning even more is when I was watching the food network out of boredom one day. That fat son of a b1tch guy, (I think thats waht they call him) was making a so called "chinese shrimp lo mein ****. He poured enough oil onto that wok, to fill a 16 ounce water bottle. He cooked veggies, meat, everything covered in oil. I was truly disgusted.
food network can be pretty bad at times... no doubt at all..
i dont know if they have a healthy segment, bc i dont catch all of the programming, but i wish they did

welcome to america.... where its simple to eat 7500 calories a day in only 3 meals at restaurants

disgusting. just take a second to think how much protein any of those meals have... other than the steak, most were carbs and fat. yikes.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
lol I actually enjoy watching Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives on food network (both because I like the diversity of the country but enjoy looking at the diner food.)

It's sad that this is/on the verge of becoming the biggest problem America has to face with everything that is going on in the world.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Amazing. That was one of the most satifying reads I've had in a while.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
I'd have to disagree on their opinion of the #1 worst food. At least it has some nutritional value, if you're on a superdrol cycle maybe..hahahahahaha! but no, there is one with NO nutritional value at all IMO, and it's the DEEP FRIED COCA COLA! i know, pulling from the vault here, but that is the WORST thing i've ever seen! deep fried donut holes, the batter made wet with COCA COLA SYRUP!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 10
Prince IronMag Labs 2
Anabolics 26
mixedup Anabolics 0
Weight Loss 60