chicken $$$

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
butcher counter quality boneless skinless chicken breast at the albertsons in dallas for 1.69$. Just bought 40$ worth, no room left in storage freezer! Go get it while you can, don't know hwo long sale will last.

LeeN

LeeN

Awards
butcher counter quality boneless skinless chicken breast at the albertsons in dallas for 1.69$. Just bought 40$ worth, no room left in storage freezer! Go get it while you can, don't know hwo long sale will last.
dayum~~! You still have Albertson's in Dallas?

they closed them all down here in Austin about 6-7 months ago or else I would be there.

LeeN

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
here in the bay area they renamed them back to Lucky's, at least the the ones that were called Albertson's before the merger
around here we can get boneless skinless chicken breast for $1.99 but have not seen it for that price.

maradona10

Awards
How much do you actually get for $1.69? (weight)

In Australia, the cheapest I could buy chicken breast for is $14.88 US dollars for 2kg (4.4lbs) Skin on. Skin off at the standard supermarkets is $13.00 US. Rip off!!!

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
half of it is hormones.....haha....just kidding........sick deal though

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
haha, the price means per pound incase I didnlt mention that.

And ****ign eh if it's all full of hormones, free supplements for me!!:food:

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
same price here at hannaford stores in upstate ny

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm very surprised the price of chicken has held up this good since the price of eggs has gone through the roof lately

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
ya, the egg prices aren't terrible. I usually buy a box of 15 dozen at costco.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
ya, the egg prices aren't terrible. I usually buy a box of 15 dozen at costco.
I dough its 15 dozens or you eat a whole lot of eggs ;)
I used to buy mine there but the 5 dozen pack and for around $6.99 or so now they go for $9.69 or something close to it but now i get them at longs a dozen for $1.79 and that was $1.49 2 weeks ago.

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
it is 15 dozen, big old box. And I have 6 in the morning and 6 before bed. So it winds up being 2 weeks worth. (i pull out half the yolks if you were wondering)

maradona10

Awards
I dough its 15 dozens or you eat a whole lot of eggs ;)
I used to buy mine there but the 5 dozen pack and for around $6.99 or so now they go for $9.69 or something close to it but now i get them at longs a dozen for $1.79 and that was $1.49 2 weeks ago.
In australia, we pay US $3.25 per dozen!!

Warriorz

Awards
Aren't all the eggs in oz free range? When I lived there, that's all I saw at grocery stores like Wooly's and Franklins. If so, that's about the price of free range here in the U.S.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My local Price Chopper is having a sale on their Tyson's skinless/boneless chicken breast. It's only $2 for about 8-10 breasts in the package.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
I just paid $3.99/lb for boneless skinless, but 2 weeks ago the Giant near me was selling Perdue boneless skinless for $1.79/lb! I'm gonna have to switch to Costco's chicken and then just stock up whenever they go on sale at the local grocery stores cuz $4/lb is shitty.

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
costo chicken is for sure NOT butcher quality unless you guy their organic version. But that stuff is like 5$/lb