- 04-09-2008, 02:00 PM
so heres the deal, I work full time, monday-friday from 8:30-5. I usually lift in the morning but was thinking of switching up to after I get off work, but the majority of my eating is at work and seems like I would get the most nutrients in during that time which could help muscels grow more possibly. After work if I lifted would only have a gainer shake and dinner. Now when I lift in morning I have cereal, gainer shake, oatmeal, chikenbreast, rice and beans, chiken breast then dinner when I get home. Does it matter at all?
- 04-09-2008, 02:10 PM
- 5'10" 235 lbs.
- Join Date
- Sep 2007
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
You will definitely get better results by having the bulk of your caloric intake be based close to your training. John Berardi has written a lot of information on nutrient timing and its effects on muscle. I mean you may not notice a huge difference, but personally I would try to get the majority of my food with the hours before and after training.Muscle Pharm Rep
Similar Forum Threads
- By animalkrack3r in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-19-2012, 05:34 PM
- By doolee in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 02-06-2011, 01:57 PM
- By burywhite in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-30-2010, 02:08 PM
- By schwellington in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 10-01-2010, 02:23 PM
- By Chico222 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 06-19-2010, 12:28 AM