getting up, eating, going back to bed

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
Question for you. I do cardio in the mornings Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday. The rest of the days I have to get up too early because of classes so it morning cardio doesn't work out to well of those days. So instead I just do cardio directly after my workout.

My question is about the days where I do morning cardio. I have been waking up and doing fasted cardio, but I am about to begin using clen, and I would like to be feeling it's effects by the time I do cardio, but the problem is most people say you need to have at least an hour or two between taking clen and working out, because of cramps, very quick heart rate, etc. I'm sure you know the reasons.

So I have though about it and I think what I may do on the days I do cardio is to simply wake up about two hours before it's time to do cardio and drink a quick shake, two scoops of whey and one cup of oats, take my daily dose of clen, and catch another two hours of sleep before I go and do my cardio. My morning cardio prior to this has been simple low intensity fasted cardio, but since I will have a meal in me, it will be more of a HIIT style session, which I actually prefer. Plus it makes it easier to keep my diet in line on those days because I can follow the same diet I have for my longer days. Currently I have been following two separate diets M/W/F than on T/T/S/S. This would allow me to only follow one which would be nice.

So my question is, does anyone see a problem with me waking up and consuming a protein/carb meal and then sleeping again for two hours? I avoid carbs after post workout meal at around 6 because I am very carb sensitive. So I don't know if the same concept of not eating carbs before bed would apply here. I could possibly switch it to a protein/fat shake if you think this would be better, but I prefer to not consume fats prior to a workout.

Any thoughts/suggestions? Sorry for the long post, but I felt I needed to explain the reasoning behind everything.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Question for you. I do cardio in the mornings Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday. The rest of the days I have to get up too early because of classes so it morning cardio doesn't work out to well of those days. So instead I just do cardio directly after my workout.

My question is about the days where I do morning cardio. I have been waking up and doing fasted cardio, but I am about to begin using clen, and I would like to be feeling it's effects by the time I do cardio, but the problem is most people say you need to have at least an hour or two between taking clen and working out, because of cramps, very quick heart rate, etc. I'm sure you know the reasons.

So I have though about it and I think what I may do on the days I do cardio is to simply wake up about two hours before it's time to do cardio and drink a quick shake, two scoops of whey and one cup of oats, take my daily dose of clen, and catch another two hours of sleep before I go and do my cardio. My morning cardio prior to this has been simple low intensity fasted cardio, but since I will have a meal in me, it will be more of a HIIT style session, which I actually prefer. Plus it makes it easier to keep my diet in line on those days because I can follow the same diet I have for my longer days. Currently I have been following two separate diets M/W/F than on T/T/S/S. This would allow me to only follow one which would be nice.

So my question is, does anyone see a problem with me waking up and consuming a protein/carb meal and then sleeping again for two hours? I avoid carbs after post workout meal at around 6 because I am very carb sensitive. So I don't know if the same concept of not eating carbs before bed would apply here. I could possibly switch it to a protein/fat shake if you think this would be better, but I prefer to not consume fats prior to a workout.

Any thoughts/suggestions? Sorry for the long post, but I felt I needed to explain the reasoning behind everything.
This plan would work just fine. However, you are taking clen. For me at least, there's no way that i'd be able to take clen and go to sleep, lol. Everyone is different though, so I say give it a shot and see how it works for you.

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
This plan would work just fine. However, you are taking clen. For me at least, there's no way that i'd be able to take clen and go to sleep, lol. Everyone is different though, so I say give it a shot and see how it works for you.
Thanks for the reply man. Yea that was the only possible problem I saw, but I think that if I take my dose of clen and then get right back in bed I should hopefully be fine. If not then I'll figure something else out.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply man. Yea that was the only possible problem I saw, but I think that if I take my dose of clen and then get right back in bed I should hopefully be fine. If not then I'll figure something else out.
Sounds like a plan mayne.

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
In case anyone was interested, or maybe just bassgod since he's the only person that responded, I tried it out this morning. Woke up took 80 mcg of clen, downed a shake consisting of approx. 50 grams of whey and 1 cup of oats and hopped back in bed. I didn't have any problems sleeping. I think I was right about as long as I'm back in bed and asleep before the clen hits me I should be fine. One thing I did notice was that I had some funky ass dreams, and I'm the kind of person that never really dreams. I don't know if this was a coincidence or if it was somehow related to the clen, but I guess I'll see what happens next time and let you know. Also I had a kick ass cardio session this morning too, 5 minute warmup, followed by 20 minutes of HIIT, plus a 5 minute cooldown, all on the treadmill. Needless to say I was drenched by the time I was done.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
In case anyone was interested, or maybe just bassgod since he's the only person that responded, I tried it out this morning. Woke up took 80 mcg of clen, downed a shake consisting of approx. 50 grams of whey and 1 cup of oats and hopped back in bed. I didn't have any problems sleeping. I think I was right about as long as I'm back in bed and asleep before the clen hits me I should be fine. One thing I did notice was that I had some funky ass dreams, and I'm the kind of person that never really dreams. I don't know if this was a coincidence or if it was somehow related to the clen, but I guess I'll see what happens next time and let you know. Also I had a kick ass cardio session this morning too, 5 minute warmup, followed by 20 minutes of HIIT, plus a 5 minute cooldown, all on the treadmill. Needless to say I was drenched by the time I was done.
Niiiiiiiiiiiiice! Glad it's working so far bro. Keep it up! :head: