Offseason:Do you know how many calories you take in per day?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is for getting big purposes. Not cutting. im assuming your taking in mostly clean foods most of the time. The guys that are 225 plus are taking in massive amounts of calories to keep maintaining and as they get bigger have to take in more.Some pros I hear eat 7 k per day.

Right now Im taking in 3500-4000(not counted ,just a guess, used to count). do you know about how much your taking in?

joelast

joelast

Awards
I'm on bulk right now, trying to do it right. Taking in about 3500 calories a day. Im 6 flat 210.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I try to keep around 3000 on most days, 6 equal meals except breakfast is 700kcal and b4 bed is 300kcal. There are two days a week when I don't keep track and make sure I go over 3000 and thats my two leg days.

joelast

joelast

Awards
I try to keep around 3000 on most days, 6 equal meals except breakfast is 700kcal and b4 bed is 300kcal. There are two days a week when I don't keep track and make sure I go over 3000 and thats my two leg days.
I'm doing that today,hopefully my legs will recover sooner than wednesday... first half of last week was rough

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always count my calories. I'm never in season because I'm not a bodybuilder. I do have one day a week where I don't count though.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Doing a clean bulk. Started at 3200 cals a day and checked my bodyfat and weight for 2 weeks, weight increased and bodyfat stayed the same so I'm gonna keep eating the same amount until my weight stays the same then I'll up probably 200-300 cals.