flax seed oil, fish oil and udo's fatty acid oil 3,6,9
- 03-30-2008, 08:23 PM
- 03-31-2008, 12:10 AM
03-31-2008, 08:59 AM
Well it doesn't really matter the supplements you are using (well except if you are taking X-Factor) because these are just all around healthy products that should be implemented into your diet.
So yes incorporate them into your diet, not your stack per say.
03-31-2008, 09:20 AM
03-31-2008, 01:01 PM
They contain the good fats that the body needs and will choose to use over saturated fat. Helps the joints, test production, etc. The list goes on and on.
03-31-2008, 05:50 PM
Udo's is a bit expensive compared to Fish, Olive, Flax, or coconut oil which should offer enough variety to get everything you need. Fish oils in bulk are very cheap on the Nutra site and are very convenient to take 3-4 a day with your meals not necessarily with your stack.
04-03-2008, 11:10 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Shiznown in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 10Last Post: 03-16-2017, 01:44 PM
- By specmike in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 5Last Post: 04-12-2012, 08:22 PM
- By dannyboy9 in forum SupplementsReplies: 49Last Post: 09-26-2007, 11:37 PM
- By Grifty McGrift in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-15-2004, 01:10 PM
- By kranden in forum SupplementsReplies: 22Last Post: 11-06-2003, 06:41 PM