drunk....grub session

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
Just curious as to how some of you who have just cracked while on diet....and how bad did you crack? I ate

3 double cheese burgers
2 4pc chicken nuggets
2 chicken soft tacos from Del.
Large 16oz can of Redbull (haha, I work for them so yeah, I try to drink sugar free if anything)
My buddy gets a double bacon cheese burger, with a 1,000 calorie burrito from Del and some soft tacos! HAHAHA

This was at 1:30am or so...damn I feel guilty today, also...I didn't even plan on drinking....211, schlogger, black velvet, sutter home wine, CLUB.

Maverick60

Awards
  • Established
This past thursday I had jack in the box at about 4am after a couple beers. I hadnt had a beer in at least a few months I think (ive been drinking only jack lately.) And I hadnt had any fast food other then the occasional subway or quiznos sandwich in quite a few months. But I knocked out a bacon ultimate cheeseburger, 3 tacos, and about half an order of large curly fries. I think the bacon-ult. has about 74 grams of fat by its self. Ugh. I felt like crap for 2 days!

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
dude, ive been trying to get to the gym today, im having the worst mudbutt of my life as we speak.

Maverick60

Awards
  • Established
Every time I eat fast food I swear it will be the last time I ever do. Its always girls that make me do it too damn it. Theyre evil! Its fvcked up, theyre part of the reason I work out, and theyre the downfall to all the hard work.

That mudbutt will surely make it easier to pass on a greaseburger next time though. Motivation!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I would post up my last binge meal ever (occurred 7 weeks ago) but I don't want to put all these other meals to shame :D.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let's see...I had a 2 double whoppers, 2 huge chicken burritos, and 2 sausage and cheese biscuits, then breakfast was sausage, eggs, muffins, banana and yogurt

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
haha, i've even grubbed a whole large pizza.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
if you're on a hardcore diet to 'cut', sometimes it is ok to do such a thing. it will replenish your glycogen and push your metabolism back into a higher gear when it may have dropped during dieting. also, psychologically, you should look at it as a moment of carefree living, and then when you're ready to fixate on them extra cals you had consumed, it's motivation to pump out that extra rep or 1/10 of a mile.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
if you're on a hardcore diet to 'cut', sometimes it is ok to do such a thing. it will replenish your glycogen and push your metabolism back into a higher gear when it may have dropped during dieting. also, psychologically, you should look at it as a moment of carefree living, and then when you're ready to fixate on them extra cals you had consumed, it's motivation to pump out that extra rep or 1/10 of a mile.
Increasing leptin levels can be tasty.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Just curious as to how some of you who have just cracked while on diet....and how bad did you crack? I ate

3 double cheese burgers
2 4pc chicken nuggets
2 chicken soft tacos from Del.
Large 16oz can of Redbull (haha, I work for them so yeah, I try to drink sugar free if anything)
My buddy gets a double bacon cheese burger, with a 1,000 calorie burrito from Del and some soft tacos! HAHAHA

This was at 1:30am or so...damn I feel guilty today, also...I didn't even plan on drinking....211, schlogger, black velvet, sutter home wine, CLUB.
Ive ordered $21 worth of taco bell after a nite of drinking. I dont remember what in the he** i ordered, but i do know it had nachos bellgrande in it among other yummy vittles. Yes, i ate it all. Crapped for 3 days straight. GAME ON.

:burg:

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha, this is an interesting thread, the most i've blown on TB at night while drunk was 16$...**** sucks when ur broke.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha, this is an interesting thread, the most i've blown on TB at night while drunk was 16$...**** sucks when ur broke.
In the morning the missing money only pisses you off more.

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
The food probably wasn't as bad for your body as the alcohol was. Atleast there is some protein and not as much empty calories as the sauce (depending on how much you drank).

*Not bashing you or trying to preach at all. If I could, I would love to go out and throw a couple back.

harlan100

harlan100

Awards
well i will never know how i done it but when floyd mayweather was fighting ricky hatton i ate a met rx colossal bar 5 peanut butter and honey sandwiches and a doughnut :)

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I haven't gone crazy in forever. My worst right now is about once a month I'll eat half of a digiorno pizza (50/100/50) in one sitting and then hit the other half the following day. Keeps my sodium level from going too low, or so I tell myself :)

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Let's see...I had a 2 double whoppers, 2 huge chicken burritos, and 2 sausage and cheese biscuits, then breakfast was sausage, eggs, muffins, banana and yogurt
For some reason this post shocked me, and made me laugh for a good long time. Somehow in my mind I have Rodj pictured as some massive "Greek god" type being, and then seeing that amazing creature munching on whoppers just doesn't quite fit. :lol:

As to my own stupidity, back it my days of vegetarianism I had a few beers then hit up the town Steak & Shake and ordered some kinda double bacon cheeseburger with a side of cheese fries. BUT, I do remembering ordering a diet coke, so at least only 90% of what I ate was bad. :)

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
Eating while drunk wtf? The only thing on my mind when drinking is more drinking. NOW if I am doing a little puff puff AND drinking you better hope I aint in your house. Few summers ago I raided my friends gf's parents house and ate 2 frozen pizzas and a bag of pizza rolls. I left everything on the counter and when they woke up they :jaw:

harlan100

harlan100

Awards
Eating while drunk wtf? The only thing on my mind when drinking is more drinking. NOW if I am doing a little puff puff AND drinking you better hope I aint in your house. Few summers ago I raided my friends gf's parents house and ate 2 frozen pizzas and a bag of pizza rolls. I left everything on the counter and when they woke up they :jaw:
hahaha yeap the puff puff really gets people munching big time:pizza::food:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For some reason this post shocked me, and made me laugh for a good long time. Somehow in my mind I have Rodj pictured as some massive "Greek god" type being, and then seeing that amazing creature munching on whoppers just doesn't quite fit. :lol:

As to my own stupidity, back it my days of vegetarianism I had a few beers then hit up the town Steak & Shake and ordered some kinda double bacon cheeseburger with a side of cheese fries. BUT, I do remembering ordering a diet coke, so at least only 90% of what I ate was bad. :)
Nah man, I went through a period of about 5 years of not drinking at all, but I usually like to let loose on Saturday nights (especially since this college thing won't last forever). However, I don't drink for about 4 weeks before a fight...well usually at least.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
That is effing classic. So awesome.

sizzzle9

Awards
well i will never know how i done it but when floyd mayweather was fighting ricky hatton i ate a met rx colossal bar 5 peanut butter and honey sandwiches and a doughnut :)
Im pretty damn sure that the double cheeseburgers and fried **** isnt better for u than a couple of beers or drinks....

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
Worst crack I ever had was when I was doing dave drapers tuna and water diet while I was at college. I was extremly carb/glycogen depleted and My roomate got about 5 dozen crispy cream donuts for donut day. I planned on eating 1 donut and by the time I got up from the table I had downed 13 glazed crispy cream donuts... I felt like a million dollars. I then ordered a quart of general tsos chicken and 2 egg rolls and ate all that.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
hahahah. interesting. ppl who dont EVER crack amaze me.

MattRoeske

MattRoeske

Awards
  • Established
When i used to be fat' I ate soberly 5lbs~ of ground beef which in turn is was about 10 Hamburgers with white bread and cheese and ketchup... Now... Eating like a fat person... isn't even in the option. So that drunk munching... Out of the question :p Once you go healthy you dont go back ^_^