What should I make tonight or eat in the morning for a match?
- 03-28-2008, 02:40 PM
- 03-28-2008, 09:09 PM
Well Taco Bell would be terrible pre match (or any sport) nutrition man (its full of fat, grease, and ****ty carbs.)
Have some quality whole food carb sources like a healthy cereal, some oats, w/w toast, or a whole wheat bagel. If you want to get your muscle glycogen stores ready for an event for tomorrow your better off carbing up tonight rather than tomorrow right before the event. It will take time for the carbs to be converted into glycogen and pushed into muscles and you won't be as glycogen "saturated" if you eat directly before (and your body will be spending energy on digesting the food.)
This will not only be better for your energy levels during the match, but it will be more beneficial for your cut and body.
Curious is this a tennis match?
03-29-2008, 12:10 AM
I just ate 3/4 pound of pasta with lots of parmesan cheese. We'll see how that works out. I'll probably do oats and fruit in the morning.
Lol and no, these aren't tennis matches
03-29-2008, 07:22 AM
03-29-2008, 07:31 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By mark118 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 4Last Post: 10-18-2010, 12:42 AM
- By 2fresh in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 9Last Post: 07-31-2006, 11:50 PM
- By pcn in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 09-18-2005, 09:38 PM
- By UNDERTAKER in forum Weight LossReplies: 31Last Post: 06-30-2005, 10:03 AM
- By loua65 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 06-15-2005, 06:57 PM