What should I make tonight or eat in the morning for a match?
- 03-28-2008, 01:40 PM
- 03-28-2008, 08:09 PM
Well Taco Bell would be terrible pre match (or any sport) nutrition man (its full of fat, grease, and ****ty carbs.)
Have some quality whole food carb sources like a healthy cereal, some oats, w/w toast, or a whole wheat bagel. If you want to get your muscle glycogen stores ready for an event for tomorrow your better off carbing up tonight rather than tomorrow right before the event. It will take time for the carbs to be converted into glycogen and pushed into muscles and you won't be as glycogen "saturated" if you eat directly before (and your body will be spending energy on digesting the food.)
This will not only be better for your energy levels during the match, but it will be more beneficial for your cut and body.
Curious is this a tennis match?
- 03-28-2008, 11:10 PM
I just ate 3/4 pound of pasta with lots of parmesan cheese. We'll see how that works out. I'll probably do oats and fruit in the morning.
Lol and no, these aren't tennis matches
03-29-2008, 06:22 AM
Sweet potatoes cooked in coconut cream. Serve over steel cut oats in the morning.
03-29-2008, 06:31 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By drvinnybombat in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 7Last Post: 04-15-2011, 06:45 PM
- By g0hardorgohom in forum SupplementsReplies: 23Last Post: 04-09-2011, 07:09 AM
- By flobot in forum MMAReplies: 24Last Post: 10-27-2008, 06:15 PM
- By CEDeoudes59 in forum General ChatReplies: 10Last Post: 01-01-2007, 07:12 AM
- By Alexander in forum MMAReplies: 8Last Post: 10-30-2005, 12:10 PM