Down with the Sickness!!
- 03-26-2008, 09:12 AM
- 03-26-2008, 09:34 AM
Gut Health will help, zinc, magnesium, vit c, B12 to keep energy up. I tend to get sick if I'm tired and run down. Trauma has a good sickness thread around here..
- 03-26-2008, 10:24 AM
Brocolli, I eat at least a pound of the frozen stuff a day.
Fruits and vegetables can't steer you wrong here, if i feel a cold coming on I usually take a greens drink and it seems to go away. JMO thoughMuscle Pharm Rep
Similar Forum Threads
- By MrBrightside in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 17Last Post: 10-29-2008, 07:59 PM
- By Hurleyboy05 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 11Last Post: 05-14-2008, 04:35 PM
- By buffhunk29 in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 01-06-2007, 11:57 PM
- By kelsey in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 06-10-2004, 08:41 AM
- By t_diddy2222 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-23-2004, 03:12 PM