Down with the Sickness!!
- 03-26-2008, 10:12 AM
- 03-26-2008, 10:34 AM
Gut Health will help, zinc, magnesium, vit c, B12 to keep energy up. I tend to get sick if I'm tired and run down. Trauma has a good sickness thread around here..
03-26-2008, 11:24 AM
Brocolli, I eat at least a pound of the frozen stuff a day.
Fruits and vegetables can't steer you wrong here, if i feel a cold coming on I usually take a greens drink and it seems to go away. JMO though
Muscle Pharm Rep
Similar Forum Threads
- By Wudog in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 11Last Post: 10-30-2010, 01:51 PM
- By sanchezgreg18 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 58Last Post: 06-30-2010, 11:48 AM
- By MrBigPR in forum NutraplanetReplies: 34Last Post: 11-30-2009, 10:58 AM
- By CrownOfHorns in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 119Last Post: 07-05-2008, 08:30 PM
- By ReaperX in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-22-2007, 07:15 AM