Multi vitamin

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Eww animal pak = rip off IMO
    I tried a multi by AST Pretty good stuff. But now im just sticking to Natures Made Multis From Walgreens, Pretty damn good in my opinon

2. Quote Originally Posted by MattRoeske View Post
    Eww animal pak = rip off IMO
    I tried a multi by AST Pretty good stuff. But now im just sticking to Natures Made Multis From Walgreens, Pretty damn good in my opinon
    haha prime example right there. Everyone has something different that works for them.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
    •   

3. I am an animal pak fan myself but I also hear good things about orange triad
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

4. Since you're going to absorb so little of them in the first place, I just go for cheap generics or something like nature made, etc.

It's a supplement, and I try to get plenty of fruit & veggies along with my protein, so I feel I'm covered well enough.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Nightwanderer View Post
    Since you're going to absorb so little of them in the first place, I just go for cheap generics or something like nature made, etc.

It's a supplement, and I try to get plenty of fruit & veggies along with my protein, so I feel I'm covered well enough.

Right, a lot of people are missing the point. A multi-vitamin is there as a pre-caution to prevent deficiencies in your diet. So taking one with all this extra crap in it...say for example Animal Pak(or should I say Newbie Pak)....is pointless, they are just adding extra ingredients at tiny dosages to your Multi-vitamin which do nothing but raise the price.
    •   

6. Orange triad is nice. it has an all in one complex. Ive tried many Multi's. For all in one I like Orange Triad and I dont like taking 3 caps in one serving as far as not being glucosamine, chondition, msm, digestion I choose Orange Triad. I did notice gas went down when I started taking this. With that said I take digestive enzymesz seperately in between meals .

Nows Adam. . totally awesome as a multi

Ast- strong Multi

opti men- pretty good

shaklees multi-good

basicallly you cant go wrong with any top quality Multi.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching

7. And just so you know you need to really observe the multi you take because it make lack something... For example natures made- Lack Magnesium giving 6% of your mag... which can lead to a def if you don't make it up in other ways...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dissolve my multi-vitamin?
    By ImJ2x in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-11-2007, 02:58 AM
  2. ZMA and Multi vitamin
    By Deccadick in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-21-2006, 07:05 PM
  3. When is the Best time to take Multi Vitamins?
    By Kam in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-29-2006, 04:24 PM
  4. good multi vitamin
    By mpkonig in forum Supplements
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-23-2006, 06:33 PM
  5. Trader Joe's multi vitamins (great deal)
    By CosmosM3 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-20-2003, 02:11 AM