- 03-23-2008, 07:18 PM
- 03-23-2008, 07:38 PM
I eat it, but usually cut the fat stuff off the sides. My mom makes pulled pork, where you put it in the Crock-Pot and cook it so it gets real tender and shredded like. Good shyt.
Sorry no othe info...
- 03-26-2008, 10:11 PM
03-27-2008, 06:30 AM
its higher in the fat content than the other main meats, no matter the cut.
03-27-2008, 03:44 PM
It is higher in fat, so go for a lean loin in the am and a wetter cut at night. we put betsy down. and got some good lions. 10 pounds nuatral bulk.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Cfour in forum RecipesReplies: 44Last Post: 02-10-2011, 01:01 PM
- By jon21 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 6Last Post: 08-20-2009, 10:17 PM
- By Gtarzan81 in forum RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-17-2008, 07:35 PM
- By CNizz in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 03-16-2007, 05:04 PM
- By R_Alan1 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 8Last Post: 09-03-2006, 12:28 PM