alcohol and BB'ing
- 03-25-2008, 12:46 AM
- 03-25-2008, 12:48 AM
- 03-25-2008, 01:24 PM
"Beer isn't alcohol - beer is FOOD!"
And, in fact, beer is arguably a way to preserve the nutritional value in wheat (fairly effectively), and laborers from ancient Egypt to the present day have derived nourishment from it.
However, it's not really part of a carefully-created and maintained anabolic environment, and the damaging effect of alcohol on the liver should be of special concern to anyone who contemplates any modification of their hormonal matrix, given the nature of many of the compounds that are used for such modifications.
Take-home = "not worth it!"
03-25-2008, 01:50 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By zombiemuscle in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 5Last Post: 05-03-2010, 10:32 AM
- By schwellington in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 2Last Post: 04-29-2010, 02:15 PM
- By deadlift18 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 10Last Post: 12-07-2009, 03:50 PM
- By TheKashi in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 08-02-2005, 05:56 AM
- By fieyaa in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 07-15-2004, 08:21 AM