How does this look?

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
This is from 3 weeks after a cycle. I'm also on the AD diet.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
That looks pretty good to me emo. Everything is within normal. And, how long have you been on the AD? Looks like further proof that it's an amazing way to eat/live.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
That looks pretty good to me emo. Everything is within normal. And, how long have you been on the AD? Looks like further proof that it's an amazing way to eat/live.

I was on cycle for 20 weeks, and I've been on AD for about 12-14 weeks.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I wanna get testosterone total + free done, but It's like 109 dollars.

Anyone know a cheaper price?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Have you checked out healthcheckusa.com?

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
That looks really good CryingEmo. Reps for posting those numbers, should be helpful to some naysayers of the AD's health benefits.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
That looks really good CryingEmo. Reps for posting those numbers, should be helpful to some naysayers of the AD's health benefits.

Yeah AD kept my lipids normal through 5 weeks of Havoc at the higher end of the dosing spectrum...and various other anabolics.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Everything is pretty cheap at that site. How does that work? Do you pay and they send you a prescription in the mail?
You pay, and they send your test package to a participating health center.. Then you go and get your blood drawn, and they take care of it from there.

nickd84

nickd84

Awards
You pay, and they send your test package to a participating health center.. Then you go and get your blood drawn, and they take care of it from there.

Cool sh!t! I have been looking for some where to get blood work. You dont need insurance do you? I just got dropped from my parents.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Cool sh!t! I have been looking for some where to get blood work. You dont need insurance do you? I just got dropped from my parents.
Nah no insurance necessary. You're good to go!