Perineum Pain

goslamacamel

goslamacamel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Every time I vomit I get a sharp, sometimes crippling pain in my perineum, feels like where my vas deferens would be.

The only other time I feel the pain is very rarely after urinating, it'll slowly start to tighten up down there as I'm finishing and I know it's coming. It's a very disturbing sharp pain that goes away within 15 seconds or so, and it happens rare enough for me to not be worried about it, but still curious as to what it is and why it happens.

I guess it feels like a severely cramping muscle or something, because it's an intense cramp-like kind of searing pain.

goslamacamel

goslamacamel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I guess this is too weird a situation for anyone to have any input.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Uhh, how often do you vomit? If it's enough to know that you get a cramp in your taint, I think you might want to worry about that as well. As for the pain-are you taking ephedra or clen? I have experienced what you described before (not with vomiting). It is more like a cramping that you would get like in your jaw during a yawn, If that makes any sense. But I've always felt it was just a cramp and it sounds like that is what you are describing. Check your electrolyte balance and diet/supps to see if there is anything you are taking that could cause cramping. I feel for you if it is happening frequently. It is an unpleasant experience to say the least.

GreenTempo

Board Supporter
Awards
sounds like you vomit alot....that problem's probably worse than the pain....

goslamacamel

goslamacamel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No I hardly ever vomit. The last time I remember vomiting was about 3 years ago, but that's when I first felt the pain. I only assume it would occur if I were to vomit now.

I guess I worded it such that it seems it happens when vomiting more often than when urinating. I actually feel it after urinating maybe once a month, but haven't vomited for a very long time, and so it hasn't happened when vomiting (because I don't vomit).

Maybe that makes it clearer.

goslamacamel

goslamacamel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Uhh, how often do you vomit? If it's enough to know that you get a cramp in your taint, I think you might want to worry about that as well. As for the pain-are you taking ephedra or clen? I have experienced what you described before (not with vomiting). It is more like a cramping that you would get like in your jaw during a yawn, If that makes any sense. But I've always felt it was just a cramp and it sounds like that is what you are describing. Check your electrolyte balance and diet/supps to see if there is anything you are taking that could cause cramping. I feel for you if it is happening frequently. It is an unpleasant experience to say the least.
Actually this suggestion might be accurate. I can't be sure but I have a feeling that when it does happen, it happens on a day I've consumed a good amount of caffeine.

And it's definetely not frequent. It surprises me every time it happens because it's rare, but not quite rare enough that I don't know what's coming when I feel my perineum start to tighten up.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Actually this suggestion might be accurate. I can't be sure but I have a feeling that when it does happen, it happens on a day I've consumed a good amount of caffeine.

And it's definetely not frequent. It surprises me every time it happens because it's rare, but not quite rare enough that I don't know what's coming when I feel my perineum start to tighten up.
I think that's probably it then. Caffeine has diuretic properties. Try upping water and electrolytes.

goslamacamel

goslamacamel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think that's probably it then. Caffeine has diuretic properties. Try upping water and electrolytes.
Ok thanks, a lot of water to me is 4x16.9oz bottles a day though. Even that will keep me urinating almost every hour. Probably need more sodium and magnesium and stuff.