Poll: how many Oz. of water do you avg?

how much water per day do you drink?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. how much water per day do you drink?

So,
    how much water do you drink in a day? you can count non carbonated, calorie free drinks as well.
    Last edited by Nightwanderer; 03-11-2008 at 05:41 PM. Reason: spelling

2. I'd guess around 100oz. Some days its more some days its less.
    •   

3. I keep a 1.5 liter bottle of water by my desk and usually fill it twice a day. figure in some more for breakfast, dinner, at the gym, and pre-bed....so im about 150 +/- oz a day

4. When Im working i tend to drink a lot more water than when im off. Usually around 100-150oz per day, even more in the summer.

5. I drink a hell of a lot. 200+

6. Quote Originally Posted by AtomSmasher View Post
    When Im working i tend to drink a lot more water than when im off. Usually around 100-150oz per day, even more in the summer.
    +1 on that. Going to the water cooler and filling up my cup gives me an excuse to leave my desk and walk around. I'd say I'm drinking usually ~160+ oz. Probably ~120+oz. on weekends.

7. 100+ and 3-6 scoops of Poseidon!

8. I get at least 1.5 gallons and anywhere from 6-10 scoops of Poseidon (Depending on how many hours I am training and how intense)

9. 150+ for me a day. I keep a 1/2 gallon jug with me at work and make sure I drink 2 of those each day, plus additional at meals and during workout.

10. I'm in Iraq.. I drink roughly 10 liters of water a day.
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by ValorOfOne View Post
    I'm in Iraq.. I drink roughly 10 liters of water a day.
    My sympathies man,
    I saw a pic of those camel spiders they have out there and also realize how you have to do a critter check before straping on your boots, BDU & gear.

12. Quote Originally Posted by ValorOfOne View Post
    I'm in Iraq.. I drink roughly 10 liters of water a day.
    10 liters!!! WOW!!! Man, thank you for Everything you do for us over there!!! I can't even imagine, but I appreciate you. Stay Safe.

13. Somewhere in 128-148 oz range. Most of my water intake happens in the 3-4 hour window around training.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

14. I try to get at least 1.5 gallons a day but typically its just below or at 2 gallons a day. I fill a gallon water container for the gym and its finished up by my post workout meal so the majority is taken around workouts.

15. I'm not familliar with the oz-metric-system

I drink about 3,5 liter a day.

16. two gallons per day when i'm taking in 2 grams per lbs of bodyweight

One-two gallons if I'm cruising
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

17. can anyone help me out here.... i just came off a cycle of
    S-Drol,, n milkthistle,,, just now started my pct,, would it be good to take revivet for my pct alone,, or should i take something else with it,for the pct... here lately i bee having some lower back pain n tightness.. n shin splints n cramping,,, what can i take to help resolve this problem, ,or how long will it take to heel since im off of S-Drol???

18. Quote Originally Posted by cowboy14 View Post
    can anyone help me out here.... i just came off a cycle of
    S-Drol,, n milkthistle,,, just now started my pct,, would it be good to take revivet for my pct alone,, or should i take something else with it,for the pct... here lately i bee having some lower back pain n tightness.. n shin splints n cramping,,, what can i take to help resolve this problem, ,or how long will it take to heel since im off of S-Drol???
    Your in the wrong section buddy and the wrong thread.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

19. Quote Originally Posted by cowboy14 View Post
    can anyone help me out here.... i just came off a cycle of

keep looking around buddy and post in steroid section i think. sdrol is a ph isn't it? i'm not familiar with many supps but i thought it was.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Somewhere in 128-148 oz range. Most of my water intake happens in the 3-4 hour window around training.
    same for me.

21. yesterday it was 185-220. Ive been counting to get it right. 128 oz=one gallon

22. I get about 145 to 150 a day. Changed my system alot actually drinking enough water.

23. I drink about a gallon a day. that's the goal, but I try to not drink much after about 8-8:30ish so I don't have to wake up and pee in the middle of the night

24. You know I never have to wake up in the night to go, I just go like a race horse in the mornin. Those three minute drains feel so good.

25. I drink a lot of tea which is most water. But probably somewhere around what i've always thought is the recommended amount - 8 cups.

26. 202.fl 8oz i usually take in 12 deja blues between 8 and 5pm so about an hour of that time is spent pissing.

27. A gallon of Crystal Light and a gallon of pure water a day usually, so over 200 oz.

28. I figure around 120+ per day

29. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    You know I never have to wake up in the night to go, I just go like a race horse in the mornin. Those three minute drains feel so good.
    lmaoooooooooooo!

30. I work construction in S. Florida plus trying to lose weight so I i drink 1.5 to 2 gallons a day. Sweat most of it out.

Similar Forum Threads

1. How much water do you drink?
    By MEH89 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-23-2008, 04:47 PM
  2. how much water do you drink during exercise?
    By tim1985 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-27-2008, 01:12 PM
  3. water- drink it right after my meal?
    By animalXXX in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-12-2007, 04:11 AM
  4. drink your water
    By Zack in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-21-2003, 03:46 PM