pwo nutrin and cardio question

tl77

Awards
When doing cardio right after weight lifting, how do you go about getting your protien shake in? i do around 30-40 mins of low intensity(4mph on an incline) right after weight lifting because of my schedule, so what would you reccomend for taking in a pwo shake.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
It really depends on your goals and personal preference. If I want to get in say 20 minutes of cardio, I usually start sipping my shake during the end of my weights and it's mostly gone by 5 minutes into my cardio. I'm on a lean bulk though, and so I'm not trying to burn any fat, just keep it off. I find the shake doesn't hurt my cardio performance, and this way my muscle will be reloaded with nutrients sooner.

tl77

Awards
It really depends on your goals and personal preference. If I want to get in say 20 minutes of cardio, I usually start sipping my shake during the end of my weights and it's mostly gone by 5 minutes into my cardio. I'm on a lean bulk though, and so I'm not trying to burn any fat, just keep it off. I find the shake doesn't hurt my cardio performance, and this way my muscle will be reloaded with nutrients sooner.
Ya i guess i forgot to mention im currently on a cut and trying to shred as much fat as possible