pwo nutrin and cardio question
- 03-11-2008, 02:31 PM
- 03-11-2008, 05:09 PM
- 6'0" lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2007
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
It really depends on your goals and personal preference. If I want to get in say 20 minutes of cardio, I usually start sipping my shake during the end of my weights and it's mostly gone by 5 minutes into my cardio. I'm on a lean bulk though, and so I'm not trying to burn any fat, just keep it off. I find the shake doesn't hurt my cardio performance, and this way my muscle will be reloaded with nutrients sooner.
- 03-11-2008, 05:46 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Machwon1 in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 05-02-2011, 06:14 PM
- By liftallday123 in forum Weight LossReplies: 28Last Post: 09-13-2010, 01:14 AM
- By coldseed in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 07-03-2010, 12:06 AM
- By zhrutland in forum Weight LossReplies: 16Last Post: 12-16-2008, 03:46 AM
- By Vipersg123 in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 03-15-2006, 07:22 PM