- 03-11-2008, 08:22 AM
- 03-11-2008, 10:49 AM
03-11-2008, 10:52 AM
i shoot for around 2-4lbs a month. It does not seem like much but when you look at this big picture over time it adds up. The body can only add so much muscle at a time so it is better to take it slow than to just add "weight"
Don't miss out on the next deal:http://pescience.com/insider
Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
03-11-2008, 11:30 AM
If it was 2 pounds of LBM is 2 weeks thats very respectable gains. As far as those cheat meals contributing to those gains its about body measurements and relying on the mirror for comparison.
Like said above if someone puts on 2-4 pounds of muscle a month thats between 36-48 lbs a year. Those are incredible gains. Its a slow and steady race.
Similar Forum Threads
- By iwinulose2980 in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 12-13-2004, 08:17 PM
- By BOZITIME in forum General ChatReplies: 14Last Post: 11-07-2004, 02:32 PM
- By Ebankls in forum Weight LossReplies: 10Last Post: 04-23-2004, 07:43 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 45Last Post: 03-29-2004, 04:44 PM
- By Matthew D in forum Weight LossReplies: 22Last Post: 01-16-2003, 10:21 AM