kidneys taking a pounding

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
I have water by me at all times, I am peeing atleast once per hour.
Im doing a pulse cycle @ 20mg, taking creatine, taurine, cissus, Vit A, Calcium with vit D, Vit C, 3 multis a day and around 250g of pro a day. What can I do? Clearly more water would be the logical answer, but geez is it really safe so pee 3 times a hour? I dont need all my nutrients going down the drain.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I don't see the actual urination as the issue. The urge to urinate so frequently sounds like the issue. Has the chemical you are pulsing been associated with any BPH?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
How much water are you drinking per day? You have to be careful of hypernatremia, which is basically overdosing on water as funny as it sounds. Marathon runners die from this every so often. Water is always a good thing, but as long as every time you urinate it is clear then you are hydrated. Judge more on the color of your urine more so than how many times you are going.

As Johnny stated above, does the compound you are pulsing convert to DHT? If so you might want to get something to control the DHT levels, possibly get some finasteride or something. BPH is benign prostate hyperplasia. It is basically your prostate increasing in size and what happens is it squeezes your bladder and gives you a sense of having to urinate.

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
Not sure how much, I drink probably 3-6 cups a hr. Im sitting inside all day until April 1st so Im not sweating or anything. When I work out I go through 5-6 of those "workout"bottles in 2hrs. When I am out working I am easily pushing amost 1.5 gallons aday.

When I pee its always just a tint shade of yellow, except when I wake up that puppy is like orange. If its too clear I pop a multi.

As for peeing, its not little pissers, its actually a good amount. Kidneys feel fine right now, but I havent taken any supps today yet.

Iv never heard of SD effecting the prostate, I did a cycle of the same stuff 2 years ago and just have back pumps, no kidney pain.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Thurtz, you're a crazy mofo. IMO, you're downing just a bit too much water. I'd take it down (a little) for a day and see if that changes the frequency. But just make sure it stays clear... red, yellow, orange, blue = something bad.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have water by me at all times, I am peeing atleast once per hour.
Im doing a pulse cycle @ 20mg, taking creatine, taurine, cissus, Vit A, Calcium with vit D, Vit C, 3 multis a day and around 250g of pro a day. What can I do? Clearly more water would be the logical answer, but geez is it really safe so pee 3 times a hour? I dont need all my nutrients going down the drain.
Why the **** do you take 3 multi vitamins a day?

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
IMO, most multi's are dosed for your average person, not a 200+ pound monster who SFW everyday.

It would also depend on which multi you are taking.

Personally, I am currently taking GNC Mega Men 3x per day.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Thurtz, you're a crazy mofo. IMO, you're downing just a bit too much water. I'd take it down (a little) for a day and see if that changes the frequency. But just make sure it stays clear... red, yellow, orange, blue = something bad.
I agree here. 6 cups of water/hour can be detrimental more so than beneficial. You should probably get some blood testing done soon though and be sure. I would do so about 4 weeks after cessation of your cycle, this way you can get an idea of where your health is when you aren't on anything. Obviously the SD is going to throw lipids way off. SD is one of the worst supplements out there for affecting lipids. I would also be more concerned with lipid levels then kidney values. But that is just me.

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
haha thanks. Ok ill take it easy on the water.

I figure it would be best with all the water I drink

IMO, most multi's are dosed for your average person, not a 200+ pound monster who SFW everyday.

It would also depend on which multi you are taking.

Personally, I am currently taking GNC Mega Men 3x per day.
I have that equaline 1 daily maximum thing.

I agree here. 6 cups of water/hour can be detrimental more so than beneficial. You should probably get some blood testing done soon though and be sure. I would do so about 4 weeks after cessation of your cycle, this way you can get an idea of where your health is when you aren't on anything. Obviously the SD is going to throw lipids way off. SD is one of the worst supplements out there for affecting lipids. I would also be more concerned with lipid levels then kidney values. But that is just me.
Eish, Ill keep it at 2 cups a hour then, I took all the supps so far, not as much water as previous days and the kids are fine, back pumps are comming on though.

Ya I think after this pulse is over ill head over to the doc and get it checked out. Because then I wanna do a 4 week cycle for a nice super cut to get me ready for the warmth of summer.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
So why do you think your kidneys are neing affected? Bloodwork? Or are you just peeing alot and having back pain?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Eish, Ill keep it at 2 cups a hour then, I took all the supps so far, not as much water as previous days and the kids are fine, back pumps are comming on though.

Ya I think after this pulse is over ill head over to the doc and get it checked out. Because then I wanna do a 4 week cycle for a nice super cut to get me ready for the warmth of summer.
If your kidneys are hurting you can try some cranberry seed extract. It helps more often than not for urinary tract problems. There are some other remedies out there as well.

Just be sure to drink 16 oz of water with each meal, maybe 16 between meals, then drink at least a half gallon while working out and you'll be fine. Don't try to overthink it. As for the back pumps, it is pretty normal with SD. It hurts like hell when doing squats for sure. Taurine can help this although you need to go slightly higher into the dosage scale for it to be effective with the back pumps. If the back pumps hurt too bad be sure to stay away from the vasodilators because it will only make matters worse.

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
So why do you think your kidneys are neing affected? Bloodwork? Or are you just peeing alot and having back pain?
Because it felt like my kidneys got punched.

Lake ya these pumps suck, they are more severe doing a pulse for me than when I did 3.5 weeks straight 2 years ago. On squats it sucked, Went for a 4th rep on squats with 405 and my back gave out and I ended up dumping it. Now my arms hurt

Little update, I cut my water down like a 1/3 what I was usually doing and no longer have kidney pains. Im also sucking down taurine 3-4 times a day. Yesterday the pumps werent to bad, tomorrow is leg day so I hope I can limit it.

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
Well its back, I have not drank alot of water today either. I had 2 of those bicycle water bottle things, 2 of those at the gym, and few cups of milk and my kidneys are POOOUNDING. Its like a back pump for kidneys. Im thinking maybe I am taking in to much supplements? It kinda is worse than what I had before.

I am on
Superdrol ( 3 days a week)
Cissus (4-5 days a week)
Creatine (4)
Taurine (2-3)
Vit D (7)
Vit A (7)

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
ugh now they are KILLING me, I took some aspirin hopefully it will help some. This just started today to:(

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Well its back, I have not drank alot of water today either. I had 2 of those bicycle water bottle things, 2 of those at the gym, and few cups of milk and my kidneys are POOOUNDING. Its like a back pump for kidneys. Im thinking maybe I am taking in to much supplements? It kinda is worse than what I had before.

I am on
Superdrol ( 3 days a week)
Cissus (4-5 days a week)
Creatine (4)
Taurine (2-3)
Vit D (7)
Vit A (7)
Maybe they're just back pumps.. Back pumps occur around your kidneys anyway. IMO, you're making a big deal out of nothing.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If its a problem count your water intake. count two gallons

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
Maybe they're just back pumps.. Back pumps occur around your kidneys anyway. IMO, you're making a big deal out of nothing.

No I know what back pumps are, these are kidneys pains. They are still throbbing. I have noticed something though, I havent **** since sunday:sad: I try and try and try and nothing. I got mcdonalds, apples, lettuce, protein shakes, rice, meat all sitting inside. I feel my insides packed and it wont come out. So come friday or something time for some epsom salt treatments and find out what the hell went wrong. Same diet and all of a sudden kidney pains and no shits.........

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
No I know what back pumps are, these are kidneys pains. They are still throbbing. I have noticed something though, I havent **** since sunday:sad: I try and try and try and nothing. I got mcdonalds, apples, lettuce, protein shakes, rice, meat all sitting inside. I feel my insides packed and it wont come out. So come friday or something time for some epsom salt treatments and find out what the hell went wrong. Same diet and all of a sudden kidney pains and no shits.........
I think now would be a good time hit up a doctor.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Go to ER and complain of flank pain get an X-ray or CT scan to rule out kidney stones.

Constipation is not uncommon with stones.

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
IM trying this epsom salt before I even think of going to the er. Thats one hefty bill I dont want to pay ( no insurance)

I dosed a little at lunch, then kept dosing some salt every few hours, just took another. There is now "some" movement so we will see. Last time it took 12hrs of the full dose to start working, I sure as hell hope it doesnt kick in while working. Demolition and a laxitive dont mix very well at all.

Im still trying to think how this happend. Taurine, cissus, not washing apples before eating them........:think:

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
success my fist crap since sunday! I think Ill dose 1 more time before bed, then do a 3 dose tmw and see how things look by sunday. Ill keep it updated then.

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
Well update, my gut must have shrunk a good 2". I no longer have intestine pains. Saturday my kidneys felt 100%. Earlier today they felt the same, but about a hr ago they started getting a little throb but nothing I cant forget about watching tv. Overall I feel 100% better, I can move walk around with no internal pains and sleep is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH better. Past 2 days I actually woke up on my own without feeling grogy or in pain.

So I guess in conclusion, Im gonna watch what I am eating and see how it effects this, and adjust accordingly

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
HOORAY for sh!ts!! Keep 'em coming THURTZ

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
haha feeling great and its still comming! Hope I am ready for squats wednesday or I might have to find a new gym from the embarrassment!

rcaz01

Awards
success my fist crap since sunday! I think Ill dose 1 more time before bed, then do a 3 dose tmw and see how things look by sunday. Ill keep it updated then.
Add some Metamucil of Innulin to your diet. It has done wonders for me to the point I am amazed how much my energy level changes just from have good digestion. The best $5 I have spent on a supplement in a long time.

Being constipated is torture!

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Hmm... That's interesting. When I ran my solo M-Drol cycle in November, the last two or three days of my cycle, my kidneys hurt like a b!tch. I know what a back pump feels like, and it wasn't a back pump. I ended the cycle a couple of days short and the pain went away in a few days. Overall good gains, 10 pounds, but still, the kidney thing confused me.

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
Add some Metamucil of Innulin to your diet. It has done wonders for me to the point I am amazed how much my energy level changes just from have good digestion. The best $5 I have spent on a supplement in a long time.

Being constipated is torture!

Ill see if I can pick some Metamucil up tmw or wednesday.

Brian my sd pulse cycle has also crossed my mind. Ill prob report back later tonight or tmw and see if the kidney pains return as I am popping 20mg today.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Because it felt like my kidneys got punched.

Lake ya these pumps suck, they are more severe doing a pulse for me than when I did 3.5 weeks straight 2 years ago. On squats it sucked, Went for a 4th rep on squats with 405 and my back gave out and I ended up dumping it. Now my arms hurt

Little update, I cut my water down like a 1/3 what I was usually doing and no longer have kidney pains. Im also sucking down taurine 3-4 times a day. Yesterday the pumps werent to bad, tomorrow is leg day so I hope I can limit it.
Yeah, but how do you know what getting punched in the kidneys feels like? I would think its lower back problems. Mine is KILLING me right now from squatting. The only way to truely know if its the kids is to get a uninalysis.

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
People must think I am stupid, trust me it was kidney pains NOT back pumps. I also had intestine pains. Either way all is well now, back to normal.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
LOL... I'm just kidding. I heart you THURTZ!!!!

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I am also sensitive with digestive issues i.e. blocking if I don't keep my water intake up.

If you have this problem again ramp up slowly:

1. ED lots (2gals) water
2. Day 1 - Morning 2 8oz glasses of prune juice, I prefer to call it "Woosh!". Make sure you are near a washroom for the next twenty minutes.
3. Day 2 - Morning 2 8oz glasses of prune juice
4. Day 3 - Fruit / Fruit salad for breakfast.

Keep your water intake up and monitor your bowel movements.

I think that Metamucil will help also, high fibre baby!

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
LOL... I'm just kidding. I heart you THURTZ!!!!
what happened to the chat is it still around?

So far Im still normal inside, Im farting alot but thats about it haha. Tmw I get paid so Ill prob go pick up some fiber and keep things moving around

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How much water are you drinking per day? You have to be careful of hypernatremia, which is basically overdosing on water as funny as it sounds. Marathon runners die from this every so often. Water is always a good thing, but as long as every time you urinate it is clear then you are hydrated. Judge more on the color of your urine more so than how many times you are going.
QUOTE]

Great post, couldn't have said it any better!!

dzornado

Awards
I recently had to stop after my second week of M-Drol becasue of throbbing kidney pain. its been 5 days since my last dose, and my left kidney is killing me. Especially when i walk around and remain active. And no i dont have kindney stones. I had a urine analysis done. please help.