The Devil

SULLIVAN0785

Awards
I dont know if i missed it or what but i have to disagree with you ALL! Absolutley nothing, and i mean nothing compares to a simple opiate withdrawal. Wether its oxycontin, vicodin, percoset, ultram, ms contine, and the most famous HEROIN, or any other opiate i forgot to mention. I had a bad habit starting with percosets yo high dosages of oxycontin, and recently HEROIN....damn devil...Anyways I got myself into rehab and started on a maitenence drug called Suboxone (bupe) if any of you know what that is. Its a orange pill you take daily to demolish withdrawal symptoms immediatly and it kills all cravings. I havent had an erge to go out with the trouble makers and touch dope for a good 13 months, got back into bodybuilding, and now living the healthy lifestyle i once had before i made the mistake of popping my first pill. Painkillers are so dangerous, i cant even explain. Because of my poor decisions when i was younger...I am now stuck taking this Suboxone for a long time...maybe the rest of my life and im only 23. If i could only go back. However since starting this new med my life has changed dramatically for the best. My attitude is great, im acully saving money for the first time in years. Finished college and got a great job. No more stealing or hustling and im proud of myself... Someday i would love to wean off this medication but its just as hard as any other opiate so it will take alot...Please all, take my advice and stay away from opiates. Benzo withdrawals arnt half as hard coming off than any opiate is. After close friends dying from suicide because they wouldnt take the withdrawals, overdosages...Its just not worth it. Sorry for babbling, just hope i got some points through...TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF!

PS feel free to email/PM me regarding any of this! i love helping people

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on your success. What were you comparing again?

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Very impressive over coming a horrible addiction. Good luck in the future man.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:clap2: Painkillers are no joke man...those things have some crazy addictive properties so congrats on getting clean and good luck inthe future

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Congrats on making the right choice to get clean! You sound like you are doing very well now!

SULLIVAN0785

Awards
Hey all,
Frequency
OCC Fan
Bolt
and Crader, I want to truly thank all of you for your moral support and congradulating me on my fight against the "devil. Have any of you had/have a substance abuse problem? if so id love to hear it. If you dont feel comfortable explaining its fine just ge tback at me. Thanks...Phil

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have never had any substance abuse issues. But I know people who have.

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
I abuse a substance you may or may not of heard before... I believe they call it uhhh sugar. I comes in this pill like form known as "hot tamales". Its bad real bad but im getting through it. Baby steps man baby steps.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great moral post sullivan, congrats on your successful life transition.

frequency, in the south we have that same drug except we are too lazey to add the fillers and binders. It comes in a liquid form and goes by the name "Soda-Pop".:D

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
Great moral post sullivan, congrats on your successful life transition.

frequency, in the south we have that same drug except we are too lazey to add the fillers and binders. It comes in a liquid form and goes by the name "Soda-Pop".:D
Yeah ive managed to stop my "coke" habit i just cant quit pill popin

SULLIVAN0785

Awards
hey guys .............thanks. Also for the few of you who believe you cannot stop a substance, anything is possible