Red Meat.. How much is unneccesary
- 03-06-2008, 12:37 PM
- 03-06-2008, 06:09 PM
I would always mix it up. For example breakfast a protein source could be eggs , mid morning snack a whey protein shake, lunch red meat, dinner chicken etc... I think its best not to eat red meat every day but it definitely has its place in my diet atleast 3-4x a week. I'm sure you could eat it every day, probably even for every meal if you would really like to. But since beef is pretty expensive per lb. i tend to buy it less than chicked tuna etc.
- 03-08-2008, 03:22 PM
love rad meat, dont eat as much as i used to.
Similar Forum Threads
- By x_danny_x in forum Weight LossReplies: 10Last Post: 04-14-2011, 04:07 PM
- By Whacked in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 08-08-2009, 11:14 PM
- By Davidlee in forum BulkingReplies: 6Last Post: 07-20-2009, 06:32 PM
- By mania905 in forum Molecular NutritionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-24-2007, 01:16 PM
- By tunnelrat in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 4Last Post: 08-03-2007, 08:18 PM