- 03-02-2008, 04:22 PM
my intake consists of
i am going to try and put on between 5-10lbs of lbm. how low do i need to get the fat down to and where should the protein be? also, is that a high carb % ?
**my blocks is 16 and i should be intaking 120 g of protein. and im getting 131 g on my current diet.
- 03-02-2008, 04:25 PM
Protein intake is ~1g/lb of BW. You are a little high in carbs, unless you do a lot of cardio, but not too high. A good starting ratio is 40/40/20, which is 40% of kcals from carbs and protein and 20% coming from fats.M.Ed. Ex Phys
03-02-2008, 04:27 PM
03-02-2008, 04:31 PM
03-02-2008, 04:35 PM
im looking at whey protein, if i lower my fat consumption and use whey protein to make up the difference in how much protein im getting and how much i need would that work?
03-02-2008, 04:36 PM
03-02-2008, 04:41 PM
thanks rodja for your help. heres another ? for you, im taking in alot of carbs, if i want to lose weight would i keep my carb intake at about 20% consisting mostly of complex carbs? im going to bulk up then work on cutting so the more info i can get now, the better routine i can set up
03-02-2008, 04:43 PM
03-02-2008, 04:47 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By baham99 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 118Last Post: 09-15-2007, 02:30 PM
- By NPursuit in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 03-11-2003, 01:57 PM
- By Cirrus2000 in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 02-10-2003, 09:22 PM
- By windwords7 in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 12-07-2002, 03:45 PM
- By ChaseRoy in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 10-20-2002, 04:16 AM