Bobo/Yukon Cornelius/Jerry Diet

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.17%

Bobo/Yukon Cornelius/Jerry Diet

Back in October, FlaNutrition stopped taking customers temporarily. At the time, it was stated that services would resume in mid-November. Instructions were to monitor the FlaNutrition forum on AM for news that the service was reopened.

As far as I know, FlaNutrition still has not resumed taking new clients. Does anyone know if these services will resume in the future? I am hoping that this is not a permanent situation.

If FlaNutrition is not available in the near term, does anyone have any suggestions for another nutrition coaching service that is comparable in terms of results and value?

Your help is appreciated.

Todd

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

i know kramer recommends the mackinaw peach, and newman definitely recommends dirty bulking
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.17%

Quote Originally Posted by warnerve View Post
    i know kramer recommends the mackinaw peach, and newman definitely recommends dirty bulking
    Thank you Warnerve. I will check those sites out.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.65%

seriously, i think he said he is busy with his family and business ventures, but i'm sure he will come in and let you know
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.17%

Quote Originally Posted by toddjacobs13 View Post
    Thank you Warnerve. I will check those sites out.
    Ah, you were joking. I'm so naive.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.11%

I know Bobo just got married so I assume that is heavy on his available time. As far as Jerry and Yukon I am unsure (I know Jerry is around here but I don't know if hes still in that game ~ but wait for him to check out this thread.) As for others I am unaware of any.
  7. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by toddjacobs13 View Post
    Back in October, FlaNutrition stopped taking customers temporarily. At the time, it was stated that services would resume in mid-November. Instructions were to monitor the FlaNutrition forum on AM for news that the service was reopened.

As far as I know, FlaNutrition still has not resumed taking new clients. Does anyone know if these services will resume in the future? I am hoping that this is not a permanent situation.

If FlaNutrition is not available in the near term, does anyone have any suggestions for another nutrition coaching service that is comparable in terms of results and value?

Your help is appreciated.

Todd

Todd,

I apologize for not getting back to you. We will not be taking any clients for now as I am just way too busy with a million different things. I really don't know when I am resuming (if I am). I would suggest going to the Scivation forum here and contacting Mark (Scivation) and see what services they are offering now. That would be my recommendation for an alternate route. They basically eat, live, breath this stuff now.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.17%

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Todd,

I apologize for not getting back to you. We will not be taking any clients for now as I am just way too busy with a million different things. I really don't know when I am resuming (if I am). I would suggest going to the Scivation forum here and contacting Mark (Scivation) and see what services they are offering now. That would be my recommendation for an alternate route. They basically eat, live, breath this stuff now.
    Jerry,

No worries. I know that you are extremely busy. Thank you for the reply. I will go check out the scivation site and see what Mark is up to. Best of luck to you.

Todd
  9. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.17%

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Todd,

Damn! Looks like I got my question answered too. I'll go take a look around, but I'm gonna hold off on getting someone else, in hopes for his return. I had the chance two years ago and blew it. Your the best man, and we trust you, hope to see ya up and running again.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.87%

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Sacamano View Post
    Todd,

Say it ain't So!!! Is it possible to keep on for a retainers fee? If not what do you think about Justin Harris as trainer?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bobo's diet and training programs
    By robster11 in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-26-2009, 09:49 PM
  2. Thank you Yukon Cornelius
    By crader in forum General Chat
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-03-2008, 05:50 PM
  3. diet question for BOBO
    By champs in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 21