Bobo/Yukon Cornelius/Jerry Diet

toddjacobs13

toddjacobs13

Awards
Back in October, FlaNutrition stopped taking customers temporarily. At the time, it was stated that services would resume in mid-November. Instructions were to monitor the FlaNutrition forum on AM for news that the service was reopened.

As far as I know, FlaNutrition still has not resumed taking new clients. Does anyone know if these services will resume in the future? I am hoping that this is not a permanent situation.

If FlaNutrition is not available in the near term, does anyone have any suggestions for another nutrition coaching service that is comparable in terms of results and value?

Your help is appreciated.

Todd

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
i know kramer recommends the mackinaw peach, and newman definitely recommends dirty bulking

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
seriously, i think he said he is busy with his family and business ventures, but i'm sure he will come in and let you know

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I know Bobo just got married so I assume that is heavy on his available time. As far as Jerry and Yukon I am unsure (I know Jerry is around here but I don't know if hes still in that game ~ but wait for him to check out this thread.) As for others I am unaware of any.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Back in October, FlaNutrition stopped taking customers temporarily. At the time, it was stated that services would resume in mid-November. Instructions were to monitor the FlaNutrition forum on AM for news that the service was reopened.

As far as I know, FlaNutrition still has not resumed taking new clients. Does anyone know if these services will resume in the future? I am hoping that this is not a permanent situation.

If FlaNutrition is not available in the near term, does anyone have any suggestions for another nutrition coaching service that is comparable in terms of results and value?

Your help is appreciated.

Todd

Todd,

I apologize for not getting back to you. We will not be taking any clients for now as I am just way too busy with a million different things. I really don't know when I am resuming (if I am). I would suggest going to the Scivation forum here and contacting Mark (Scivation) and see what services they are offering now. That would be my recommendation for an alternate route. They basically eat, live, breath this stuff now.

toddjacobs13

toddjacobs13

Awards
Todd,

I apologize for not getting back to you. We will not be taking any clients for now as I am just way too busy with a million different things. I really don't know when I am resuming (if I am). I would suggest going to the Scivation forum here and contacting Mark (Scivation) and see what services they are offering now. That would be my recommendation for an alternate route. They basically eat, live, breath this stuff now.
Jerry,

No worries. I know that you are extremely busy. Thank you for the reply. I will go check out the scivation site and see what Mark is up to. Best of luck to you.

Todd

Farmboy

Awards
Todd,

Damn! Looks like I got my question answered too. I'll go take a look around, but I'm gonna hold off on getting someone else, in hopes for his return. I had the chance two years ago and blew it. Your the best man, and we trust you, hope to see ya up and running again.

gten79

Awards
Todd,

Say it ain't So!!! Is it possible to keep on for a retainers fee? If not what do you think about Justin Harris as trainer?