protein taste??

WILL DA BEAST

WILL DA BEAST

Awards
  • Established
hey yall I just finished a Optimum Nutrition 100% whey shake. it was the double rich chocolate flavor. and i was just wondering which of the flavors you find tastes the best?

i'm not a big fan of vanilla but i want to try strawberry. i buy it in 10lb bulk though and don't wanna get 10lbs of something i don't like. so which flavor is your favorite?

also what are the names and brands of your favorite powders?

syntha-6 is the winner for me. def. strawberry or mochachino

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
out of the ON 100% whey flavors i liked Rocky Road the best....10lbs of that doesnt get tiring.

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
Syntha 6 cookies and cream is great. I also love ATW's Cinnamon Bun.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Syntha 6 cookies and cream is great. I also love ATW's Cinnamon Bun.
i got some of that Cinnabun on the way!! Ive never tried any other Sytha6 flavors but strawberry but that stuff is delicious! I want to try the banana...anyone try it?

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
I know you said you're not a fan, but I just ordered a 10lb bag of ON's vanilla ice cream. Got it on Monday and noticed the packaging was different. Man... It's sweeter, and it doesn't taste nearly as chalky as it used to. It actually tastes like vanilla ice cream! Good stuff, IMO.

Mattcc22

Mattcc22

Awards
I have some AllTheWhey peaches & cream and some cinnamon bun on the way...I'm hoping it gets here today! You can't really go wrong with any of their flavors.

joelast

joelast

Awards
I've tryed all of ATW's except peaches & cream and cinnabun. I have no idea how they make their protein taste so good without adding sugar. Every flavor was awesome.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ultra peptide is the best tasting.

I tried Ultra Peptide 2.0. The taste of the Peanut Butter & Chocolate flavor was definitely good. It is extremely over-priced though, especially for the protein content that you get. You can get a much better blend of proteins for a lot less money. The only good thing was the taste. It mixed poorly also.