Necessary inflammatory response PWO

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I work out in th morning.

I was thinking about using X-factor (Arachidonic Acid) pre-workout and pwo to take advantage of the inflammtory cascade necessary for muscle signaling/growth.

Then, 3+ hours PWO, I take 3 fish oil caps (for obvious health reasons and fat burning as well) over the next 3 eals (9 total).

Any flawed logic here?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I work out in th morning.

I was thinking about using X-factor (Arachidonic Acid) pre-workout and pwo to take advantage of the inflammtory cascade necessary for muscle signaling/growth.

Then, 3+ hours PWO, I take 3 fish oil caps (for obvious health reasons and fat burning as well) over the next 3 eals (9 total).

Any flawed logic here?
Well it is under scrutiny the amount of Omega-3's that should be taken while on X Factor but just to be safe most people stay away from them completely. Taking all that fish oil will interfere with the mechanism that X Factor acts by. There's tons of info in the molecular nutrition page about why the two shouldn't be mixed. Some people are now not completely avoiding the Omega 3's, but regardless I wouldn't be taking fish oils if you want to see maximum benefit from this product!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the info but I'll never give up my Fish oil. :)

It's suprising to hear this as the half life of both items mentioned ere cannot be more than a couple of hours!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info but I'll never give up my Fish oil. :)

It's suprising to hear this as the half life of both items mentioned ere cannot be more than a couple of hours!
He is right about the fish oil though, you may want to look into that before you continue with your plans or choose a different route.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wonder though. using AA in hemodraulix works, and gives crazy pump because its used for immediate difference, not daily. the way whacked is saying it, it would be workout days only for immediate effects, not 24/7. I wonder really how well it would work