- 02-28-2008, 10:46 AM
- 02-28-2008, 11:53 AM
- 02-28-2008, 11:55 AM
02-28-2008, 10:44 PM
Umm, again, go ahead and talk to the top strength coaches about this. They don't just say " we ate this much and got this big." That's called straw man debate tactics. That's childish.
They have far more experience actually working with people than you could ever hope to have, and people like Charles Poliquin collect so much data from so many actual trained athletes that he has his own experimental data to go from. More than you can say about your "studies".
I love it when there are real world results out there and some ****ing jackas$ comes along and says it's not possible because of some crap he read in a book or some study he read in a class, or what his idiot professor said. Brilliant.
I'm not disagreeing with you. Disagreeing implies a difference of opinion. I'm saying you're flat out wrong.
What are your credentials? How many people have you trained? How many olympic and professional athletes have you trained? What kind of results did they get?
I'll wait on this...it ought to be good.
02-29-2008, 06:37 AM
Poliquin is such an interesting dude. He does weekly blood tests on his athletes, and micromanages (in a good way) the results for a specific precise blood profile.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Jimbo15 in forum SupplementsReplies: 51Last Post: 06-24-2010, 08:54 PM
- By cessna in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 04-25-2008, 07:01 PM
- By Chemo in forum SupplementsReplies: 101Last Post: 07-22-2007, 03:11 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 48Last Post: 07-06-2004, 10:53 PM
- By sage in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 11-01-2002, 07:00 PM