Best diet for cut?
- 02-12-2008, 10:58 AM
- 02-12-2008, 11:00 AM
depends on your body...ur young so you can probably handle more carbs than an older individual. just try one cut diet this time and depending on your results you can determine how to go about it next go around. just try and pay attention to your body and learn what it handles best..
- 02-12-2008, 11:02 AM
ok for about 2 day now i have been trying the cdk diet, so i am thinking of sticking with it and seeing how it goes.
http://www.bodybuildingdungeon.com/f...-cyclical.html << that is the guidelines i am following.
02-12-2008, 11:49 AM
yea many people tend to like that diet...i used something alot like it last spring during my cut so good luck man
02-12-2008, 11:53 AM
ok thanks man.
Similar Forum Threads
- By nick500 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 16Last Post: 06-06-2011, 08:59 AM
- By bighaley21 in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 05-02-2009, 12:40 AM
- By Mr.50 in forum MMAReplies: 2Last Post: 04-07-2008, 06:24 PM
- By nevergoodenough in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 01-09-2006, 02:14 PM
- By NPursuit in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 04-04-2003, 06:39 AM