- 02-08-2008, 07:08 PM
Ok so i decided I wanted a sirloin for dinner so i bought one. Only problem is i cant figure out the nutrition facts for it. I looked up the info and got 2 VERY different things:
Nutrition Facts and Analysis for Beef, top sirloin, separable lean and fat, trimmed to 1/8" fat, all grades, raw [Sirloin steak, Sirloin strip]
Which one is correct? Thanks in advance
- 02-08-2008, 09:28 PM
Your second link is broken.
- 02-08-2008, 10:30 PM
Calorieking(and the rest) are very ambiguous, I find, when it comes to meat, kind of have to poke and hope..........just pick one. If my cut of meat has visible fat bands, I remove them, then select the 0" option, or if it has been butchered well.
02-08-2008, 11:00 PM
- Join Date
- Mar 2003
- Rep Power
Top Sirloin is your best bet in a restaurant. At home, go for Round Steak.
Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
BPS - Where Body meets Performance
Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
Similar Forum Threads
- By diplomats in forum PicsReplies: 13Last Post: 04-07-2006, 05:19 PM
- By Atlas in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 6Last Post: 03-12-2006, 07:27 PM
- By PNA in forum RecipesReplies: 17Last Post: 12-25-2005, 02:01 PM
- By T-Bone in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 04-10-2005, 07:39 PM
- By Squiboy in forum Weight LossReplies: 10Last Post: 12-06-2003, 01:14 PM