Side-effects/signs of low test

RyanOFelt

Awards
I was just wondering what the common side effects of low test levels are. I don't think that I have low test necessairly, I just want to learn as much as I can and be well informed.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lethargy, loss of libido, in some it could express itself in the loss of aggression, you start wearing pink and like it

tattoopierced1

lethargy is a big one. If you have insurance, you should be able to get a blood test done to check this for you.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The following are also symptoms of low testosterone (in addition to what has already been mentioned):
Fatigue/Tiredness (lack of energy), depression, irritability, increased blood pressure, loss of lean mass, loss of muscular strength and endurance, postural problems, sleep problems, "soft" or "weak" erections, and so on.

RyanOFelt

Awards
Yeah well the reason I ask is im only 17 and I don't think I have low test, but a while back I used some AMS products (i know, it was stupid, stupid, STUPID). I didn't understand anything about prohormones or how stupid it was to use them at that age, and I don't plan on doing anything like that again for a long time. Im a lot more informed now than I was. Anyway, according to a lot of people, those products don't really do anything they say they do, so I think i am okay, and Im not really expierencing any of these side effects, except for a slight loss of libido, but its been like that since I started working out.

anabolicstate

anabolicstate

Awards
The following are also symptoms of low testosterone (in addition to what has already been mentioned):
Fatigue/Tiredness (lack of energy), depression, irritability, increased blood pressure, loss of lean mass, loss of muscular strength and endurance, postural problems, sleep problems, "soft" or "weak" erections, and so on.
Hey strategicmove, are you a member on the Yahoo! Answers discussion forums as well?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Beandorf

Beandorf

Awards
Thinking of throwing RPM into the mix for my preworkout supplement...isnt that a natural test boost? cuz i often feel tired...fatigued, depressed and all that jazz.