Vince Gironda nutition
- 02-08-2008, 10:05 AM
- 02-08-2008, 11:49 PM
I've read that, too. I like Vince but some things I think he said were a bit goofy. This is one of them. His 1-3 dozen raw eggs per day is a good one, though. Highly anabolic.
- 02-09-2008, 01:23 AM
Yes I have got some good stuff from Vince.
The eggs do work. I don't know if its from the increased fats and test production or the AA, also found in X factor. I dont know if they do but they used to give muscle wasting victims eggs to gain musclemass , and compared it to dbol.Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
02-09-2008, 08:16 AM
The same article I read this about ginger ale said he'd eat a hard boiled egg every hour to maintain positive nitrogen balance.
I just can't figure the ginger ale thing...I know ginger is supposed to be good for digestion...is it supposed to help digest the half and half? He mixed 6 oz ginger ale with 6 oz half and half and sometimes added protein.
02-09-2008, 11:10 AM
Ginger definitely helps protein digestion. Perhaps that's the idea.
I know he had a diet that was all meat and pineapple and papaya to increase digestion.
That's my best guess.
02-09-2008, 10:23 PM
yeah The best for for digestion... are
Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
Similar Forum Threads
- By schizm in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 16Last Post: 07-02-2011, 11:10 PM
- By John Smeton in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 16Last Post: 11-15-2009, 10:36 PM
- By AnthonyIOSOS in forum Training ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 06-10-2009, 06:35 PM
- By ironparson in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 01-18-2009, 04:56 AM
- By Havok in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 10Last Post: 10-16-2007, 05:58 PM