Head pimples/bumps help? - AnabolicMinds.com

Head pimples/bumps help?

1. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

Angry Head pimples/bumps help?

I have a problem where I get these bumps on my head that feels like it is a pimple but is not exactly a pimple. I have read online on some tips on how to prevent it. And I have done the changing of pillow case, tar shampoo, and not putting stuff on my head like gel. But I am still getting it occasionally. Can anyone relate to my situation, and or have any solutions for this problem?

Thank you.

2. Senior Member

How does your skin care regimen look like?
  3. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post
    How does your skin care regimen look like?
    Ummm. I lotion my hands about once a week, after shave balm whenever I shave, and apply gel to my hair about 4 times in a week.

I am sorry on my answers if it is vague, I am not too sure on how to answer a "skin care regimen" question.
    •   

4. Senior Member

Well you're talking about bumps on your face.. so how often do you wash your face, moisturise?
    Even things like showering after the gym, to make sure the dirt/sweat/oil doesn't stay on your skin for too long to cause blemishes..

Java lather may be a good option, a lot of people have reported skin clearing effects after usage..
  5. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post
    Well you're talking about bumps on your face.. so how often do you wash your face, moisturise?
    Even things like showering after the gym, to make sure the dirt/sweat/oil doesn't stay on your skin for too long to cause blemishes..

Java lather may be a good option, a lot of people have reported skin clearing effects after usage..
    Ohh, actually I said head, not the face.
    I already do use java lather and its nice
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

I dunno man for me washing and all that crap does nothing but dry my skin out. I honestly don't wash my face much or worry about dirt and sweat. I simple rinse is all I do most of the time. I find skin health for me is more related to diet.

For example, food allergies and sensitivites can cause problems. Milk and grains are common triggers. High insulin levels, i.e. too many of the wrong type of carbs for your metabolism also precipitates bad skin. Lack of zinc, chromium, and selenium, too. Fish or cod liver oil, borage oil (GLA), enough healthy fats and a diet rich in antioxidants is also helpful.

Poor gut and liver health is also a problem. Unbalanced flora in the gut and an overloaded liver. These can result from many things, but one of the most basic keys is to have a clean diet.
  7. Senior Member

I took it as forehead,as for your head, I have no idea.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

To be honest it sounds like you are having blocked pore issues. I would suggest nice hot showers etc but before you get out take a blast of cold water to close your pores up. Skin toner will also do this.

Try steaming your face / head over a steamer / bowl of hot water to open up the pores. Massage may also help as well as staying away from heavy oil type creams that may block pores, go for water based.

Much Love,

Neoborn
  9. New Member

Is your scalp red or itchy? If so, you could have something that my dermatologist classified as some autoimmune disorder. What's worked for me is Selenium Sulfide, which is often found in Salsem Blue shampoo. Give it a try, or ask your doctor for the stronger, 2.5% selenium sulfide solution that you keep on your head for about 10 minutes, twice a week.
  10. New Member

where do you live liquid? it could be from a reaction to the cold weather. i get them every winter they are in my forehead and right on my hairline and they itch and they look exactly like pimples. the cold weather makes my skin extremely dry and when i itch the dry skin it irritates it and in turn causes the red bump which also begin to itch it seemed to be a never-ending cycle. I would try Sarna brand lotion. Worked for me hope it works for you.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  225 lbs.

I would recommend seeing a derm. There are shampoos that they can prescribe that might be able to take care of your problem...
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

This discussion is going nowhere fast. I would highly recommend people waiting until Mr.OP posts again with an update or insight on this matter
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. tricep lateral head help/question
    By dead_i_katid in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-17-2007, 08:25 PM
  2. Metal heads I need your help
    By tattoopierced1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-17-2006, 12:27 PM
  3. HELP, My Head!
    By Trench in forum Exercise Science