immitation crab meat
- 02-02-2008, 05:19 PM
- 02-02-2008, 05:34 PM
- 6'0" lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2007
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Well it depends what you define as clean (low fat, low sugar etc) and the actual brand itself. Personally I don't eat it because the brands that they carry near me have equal parts carbs to protein, there's that much sugar added to it. The taste isn't bad but when I'm trying to eat meat, i don't expect half of it to be carbs! That being said, it tastes decent and I've used it when cooking for others i.e. in casseroles and salads etc.
- 02-02-2008, 07:37 PM
I'd prefer real crab meat obviously, but the imitation crab meat isn't bad. It's just not as healthy and does have some unnecessary ingredients added.
02-02-2008, 08:58 PM
i love crab too... just saw it today and thought it might be convenient to eat. i looked it up online... i think ill pass and stick with better seafood and meats
Serv Size 1/2 cup (85g)
Total Fat 0g
Total Carb. 10g
Dietary Fiber 1g
Similar Forum Threads
- By krie1g in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 09-19-2004, 02:31 PM
- By DieTrying in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 08-31-2004, 02:14 PM
- By ironviking in forum Weight LossReplies: 21Last Post: 02-17-2004, 11:39 AM
- By Number 5 in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 11-16-2003, 12:21 AM
- By Inzah Dude in forum Weight LossReplies: 29Last Post: 01-28-2003, 07:16 PM