overall diet help? - AnabolicMinds.com

overall diet help?

1. New Member

overall diet help?

1st of all i would just like to say hi! been lookin around hear for a few days now and im amazed by the knowledge and friendlyness!

anyway iv been training at the gym 4 days a week for over a year now(mostly weights, + some cardio) and would like to start being more serious about it, im quite lucky as i seem to get bigger/stronger quicker than most around me!

At the moment i need to concentrate on my diet i think, but i dont realy know what i need to eat? sounds silly i know!i eat fairly healthy for a "normal"person.i know i need to eat alot of calaries but i dont want to get fat as iv worked hard over the past year to lose fat! ovbi i need to eat correctly, wit out goin to hardcore.

im 21, weigh 210lb, 5'10 and about 17%bf (although told my gym doesnt use the best bf monitor)

i eat at my break times at work, 10:30,,,1:30 and 3:30, and go gym about 5!

sorry about the long post,couldnt find a newbie section?? any input will be really appreciated!

cheers

2. New Member

Look in the recipes section. There are alot of recipes in there that are helpfull in what your looking for. All I can say is prepare your meals for a couple days, it helps. Boneless skinless chicken breast(grilled) 6 oz brown rice 3 egg white and a little asian sesoning and there you go. they are fast and easy as hell to make. Sweet potatoes are good too. I biol them and smash them. A 1/2 cup with a little splenda and cinnamon and bam there you go. be creative with your meals. roughage is quick and easy with a chicken breast. So theres a start.
  3. New Member

thanks for your reply, love the sound of the chicken meal, would you have that for lunch? dinner?
    •   

4. New Member

man i eat that alot. it is quick and easy. i aslo throw tuna in place of the chicken to change it up a bit. egg white chicken, tuna, brown rice. get yourself some asian seasoning and be creative. they make steamed veggies in a bag now as well there in the frozen section. 6 min in the microwave and bam there you go steamed veggies
  5. New Member

cool, at the moment i eat wraps instead of bread, with chicken, tuna,egg(also the yolk though), ham, so maybe a case of swapping that for some brown rice and pasta? now havin a gander in the recipe section, some gd stuff in there!

Similar Forum Threads

1. diet help
    By WiNgS in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-01-2012, 06:37 AM
  2. M1T Diet Help
    By Swanson52 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-07-2003, 11:16 AM
  3. diet help
    By dalejmurphy in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7