Copy of Anabolic Diet

T

TUFF GUY

Awards
Whats up Guys
I've been hearing alot about the Anabolic Diet and am interested in giving it a go. I think this diet makes sense in a way but would like to get all the facts. If it were possible Idlike to get a copy of the book to read, if someone could email it to me I would really appreciate it, thanks alot guys

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Metabolic-Diet-revolutionary-explodes-carbohydrates/dp/0967989604/ref=pd_bbs_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1201636854&sr=8-2"]Amazon.com: The Metabolic Diet: The revolutionary diet that explodes the myths about carbohydrates and fats: Mauro G Di Pasquale: Books[/ame]

I

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
oops... different book.... hmm.. Not sure which one the original poster was discussing..

T

TUFF GUY

Awards
Thanks alot Insidious1, I'll check it out
Are you using this diet to hit your goal?
Or have you used it before

T

TUFF GUY

Awards
Oh by the way, I gave you some reps
Thanks again bro

I

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
LOL... i have downloaded the book... But have not read through it yet..

I am VERY interested in it but have yet to use it. I, like you, have merely read results and opinions of others...

Thanks again for the rep! ;)

Bruth

Bruth

Awards
LOL... i have downloaded the book... But have not read through it yet..

I am VERY interested in it but have yet to use it. I, like you, have merely read results and opinions of others...

Thanks again for the rep! ;)
I just printed all 112 pages at school today, pissed a few people off waiting for me to finish.

You dont happen to have one for the metabolic diet do you?:afro:

I

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
No... couldnt find it...

BUT, i did get the NEWEST book from the same author! He has written both "The Anabolic Diet" and "Metabolic Diet"....

And now, it seems as though there is another book written by him called "The Anabolic Solution for Bodybuilders"

It can be downloaded at the below address...

http://www.mininova.org/tor/1042141

I ask that you please seed the file once downloaded... It will help everone get faster downloads...

(reps are nice too! LOL)

methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established
The anabolic diet/metabolic diet books have hardly any info in them, and nothing is backed up with references. Whatever you learn in like a few threads on AM on the anabolic diet will tell all you need to know. Ask a few questions and you will be set.

I

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
The anabolic diet/metabolic diet books have hardly any info in them, and nothing is backed up with references. Whatever you learn in like a few threads on AM on the anabolic diet will tell all you need to know. Ask a few questions and you will be set.

I halfway agree... Though i would say that the book is DEFIANTELY worth the read. An di dunno if you noticed, LOL.... but A LOT of the people on here aren't the most helpful. Its strange... sometimes i get SOOO MUCH help... and sometimes, when asking questions... i'll get no response WHAT-SO-EVER when over 50 or so people have viewed the thread...

ALSO... the seach tool on here isn't the best.... You could literally spend HOURS sifting through useless junk info that are MERELY people's opinions....

I suggest, if anyone IS interested in the above diets, go ahead and give it a download. Its free, and is worth the read IMO....

methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established
There is one book I would like to have a look at. That 10/10 diet.

methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established
Lol nah it's called Chad Waterbury : the 10/10 transformation

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

What?!?!?. The Metabolic Diet has COMPLETE REFERENCES!. They are all listed on pages 455-480. I completely disagree. The answers you seek can be found on The Metabolic Diet website. If you purchase anything from the site you get a password to premium content which contains F.A.Q.s, articles, sample diets, everything...You can also ask the author of the diet instead of getting information from a third party. The Metabolic Diet book has a ton of information, you just have to look for it!.