avocado ... good? when to eat?
- 01-28-2008, 10:42 PM
- 01-28-2008, 11:09 PM
- 01-28-2008, 11:38 PM
sure, avocado is fine anytime of the day. its included in the majority of my meals (its awesome on brocolli, spinach, and green beans!). all my meals are pretty well balanced as i dont follow eating different macronutrient ratios at certain times of the day. still, monounsaturated fats play an important role in any diet.
02-02-2008, 10:23 PM
Should be fine to eat before bed.
Guacamole is delicious... weird combo but avocado + vegemite + cottage cheese before bed tastes good to me!
Similar Forum Threads
- By newman897 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 7Last Post: 12-28-2011, 12:00 PM
- By jared767 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 52Last Post: 12-26-2011, 07:33 PM
- By jumpshot903 in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 08-04-2010, 12:05 PM
- By Joshua86 in forum Weight LossReplies: 22Last Post: 04-11-2009, 10:47 PM
- By BorixTheBlade in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-17-2007, 02:45 PM