Fat free, sugar-free cheesecake recipe (1000 calories)

warvictim

warvictim

Banned
Awards
Diet cheesecake

3 packages of 8 oz. fat-free philadelphia cream cheese 600
1 cup of 1% milk 100
1 box of jello sugar free cheesecake pudding 100
1 cup of egg beaters 100
1/4 cup of white-flour 100
Lots of Equal or splenda diet-sugar 0
vanilla 0
Optional: 1 tablespoon of lemon-juice 0
1 tablespoon of lemon peel 0

First beat in the blender the 1 cup of 1% milk with the Jello pudding, pour it into the other ingredients. Then beat all the ingredients with an electric-mixer for a couple of minutes. Pour the whole mix in a baking pan with butter cooking spray, stick in the oven at 350 degrees, for 50 minutes, then cool for about 1 to 2 hours in the freezer.

This dessert could be part of your re-feed meal. And the whole dessert which is a big cheesecake has only 1000 calories. The regular cheesecake has 4500 calories

Enjoy!!

warvictim

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Got a recommendation on how much splenda and vanilla to use?

warvictim

warvictim

Banned
Awards
Hi, you can use as much splenda, or equal as you like, just taste it as u mix it. You can use a teaspoon or 2 of vanilla

NOTE: The original cheesecake cooked with the regular whole ingredients has 5000 calories. This one, without the condensed milk, and with fat-free, sugar-free ingredients has 4000 calories less (1000 calories)

enjoy !!

warvictim

Got a recommendation on how much splenda and vanilla to use?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great post. You could probably even sub the 3% milk with 1% or skim and get a very similiar product without to much change in taste and an even further reduction in kcals.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OMFG!1!!!!!1!1!!1!!!! :D :D :D

I fcuking looove cheesecake. This is amazing! Thanks for your contribution. :thumbsup:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nietzsche avi and a quote from Tactics of Social Democracy in the Democratic Revolution? I like it.

warvictim

warvictim

Banned
Awards
I fixed some of the ingredients, read it again. Well, this diet cheesecake, could be part of a re-feed meal, and its not fattening at all, since is low in fat and carbs. Most of its carbs are from the 100 calories of white-flour (25 carbs)

warvictim

Great post. You could probably even sub the 3% milk with 1% or skim and get a very similiar product without to much change in taste and an even further reduction in kcals.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I fixed some of the ingredients, read it again. Well, this diet cheesecake, could be part of a re-feed meal, and its not fattening at all, since is low in fat and carbs. Most of its carbs are from the 100 calories of white-flour (25 carbs)

warvictim
Golden:thumbsup:

Looks like it would go great in a crust made with ground flax, cinninamon, and 1/2 cup of egg beaters. Do you use any type of crust with it or not?

warvictim

warvictim

Banned
Awards
Well, i really don't know how to make a diet-crust, all i know is the crusts from Keebler and the other regular brands out there. But i think you are right, it is possible to make a low fat, sugar-free crust.

I believe that even when we are dieting to lose weight, it is good to have a little treat like this. if you think about it, the whole cheesecake has 1000 calories, and cut into pieces would have like 200 calories a piece. Good for a dessert in a saturday night. And 200, 400 extra calories won't hinder our weight loss goals

warvictim

Golden:thumbsup:

Looks like it would go great in a crust made with ground flax, cinninamon, and 1/2 cup of egg beaters. Do you use any type of crust with it or not?

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
I wish we had fat-free philly cream cheese. The lowest is 5% which is still a lot considering the amount to be used. :/

soundcheck129

Awards
Any way to make this in a microwave? Sounds epic, by the way. (College cook here)

marycatherine

Awards
Sugarfree-Fat-free Cheesecake - Instant

You need a blender for this, but it is easy. Put 1 and a half cups skim milk in the blender and add one package of fatfree cream cheese. Put the lid on the blender and blend until the cream cheese is completely dissolved.

Then put one package of sugarfree vanilla instant pudding in the blender. Put the cap back on and blend for about 30 seconds and quickly pour into a pie plate.

This sets up in five minutes and is even better after being in the refrigerator for a few hours.

For crust, I have used Murphy's sugarfree shortbread cookies. Grind then up and then add a little fatfree margarine to make them stick together. Most of the time, I don't bother with crust or calorie splurge with the Keebler crust.

Calories - milk 120 = pudding 150 - cream cheese 240. So the whole cheesecake is about 500 calories. No baking and very good. I don't use a blender often, but find it is wonderful for these cheesecakes.