Cracklin' Oat Bran
- 01-27-2008, 03:43 PM
- 01-27-2008, 05:03 PM
Yea, its basically like eating oatmeal cookies in a bowl. I'm sure its mostly sugar and not good for you, but its delicious.
I could eat a whole box... but if I did, i'd be suffering! Thats a LOT of fiber. :-)
- 01-27-2008, 06:16 PM
02-04-2008, 09:08 PM
02-05-2008, 04:17 PM
Yea, the only concern I have about that is that its all soy protein. If someone could convince me that soy protein wasn't detrimental, I'd be all over that stuff.
02-05-2008, 04:42 PM
I love it, and trader joes has their own label too. Its even better.
02-07-2008, 08:48 AM
Ive got to go with Go Lean. The regular is good, but the Crunch is awesome. If i want to splurge then i got with Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds. Its sinfully good.
Similar Forum Threads
- By josheyy in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 08-25-2010, 11:28 AM
- By RexGrandis in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 1Last Post: 02-03-2007, 06:33 AM
- By NPursuit in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 06-19-2003, 04:23 PM
- By belbs75 in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 05-24-2003, 03:26 AM
- By Supa Freek 420 in forum Weight LossReplies: 13Last Post: 03-13-2003, 05:36 PM