Dropping Dairy?

1. Registered User

Dropping Dairy?

I have been curious about this for a while. I have dieted/recomped with dairy (skim milk, eggs, etc.) and without, but noticed no noticeable difference in my physique or weight. I know there are some that swear by cutting out all dairy, and some who use it moderately on a diet. My question is there anyone who has made noticeable weight loss/fat loss when cutting out dairy products all together? I am talking just the cutting of dairy as the factor in cutting more fat and weight.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  187 lbs.

I was about 195 at about 8% bf. I cut out dairy at night and tried to just cut carbs out after about 7. Next morning would be oatmeal, eggs and vegetables. i dropped to 185 at 5% bodyfat with increased ab and cardio workouts.

i wouldn't say cut out dairy completely as eggs are your best source of protein IMO. I definitely did stay away from any milk for the most part.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SureShot View Post
    I have been curious about this for a while. I have dieted/recomped with dairy (skim milk, eggs, etc.) and without, but noticed no noticeable difference in my physique or weight. I know there are some that swear by cutting out all dairy, and some who use it moderately on a diet. My question is there anyone who has made noticeable weight loss/fat loss when cutting out dairy products all together? I am talking just the cutting of dairy as the factor in cutting more fat and weight.
    I can honestly say that i love dairy products and have made both impressive muscle gains and effective fatloss incorporating them into my diet. How is your current diet set up?

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

•   

4. Registered User

eggs aren't dairy, even though they are sold in the dairy section. Dairy is foodstuffs made from milk, or milk itself.

Why wouldn't you eat eggs? I've never heard of anyone having an allergy to them. If you are scared of the fat/sat fat, then just eat whites, although I think its healthier to eat the whole thing.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Carnosine Eye Drops
    By Sir Foxx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-19-2004, 02:58 PM
  2. price drop!
    By canadian champ in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-26-2003, 09:58 AM
  3. Liquid T-3 12.5mcg dosing??? That's like 2 drops!
    By windwords7 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-05-2003, 10:13 AM
  4. 'Body Solutions' to drop claim
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-09-2003, 03:01 AM
  5. "water water every where and not a drop to drink....."
    By Jedi Master in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-04-2003, 02:41 AM