- 01-24-2008, 11:29 AM
I have been curious about this for a while. I have dieted/recomped with dairy (skim milk, eggs, etc.) and without, but noticed no noticeable difference in my physique or weight. I know there are some that swear by cutting out all dairy, and some who use it moderately on a diet. My question is there anyone who has made noticeable weight loss/fat loss when cutting out dairy products all together? I am talking just the cutting of dairy as the factor in cutting more fat and weight.
- 01-24-2008, 01:26 PM
I was about 195 at about 8% bf. I cut out dairy at night and tried to just cut carbs out after about 7. Next morning would be oatmeal, eggs and vegetables. i dropped to 185 at 5% bodyfat with increased ab and cardio workouts.
i wouldn't say cut out dairy completely as eggs are your best source of protein IMO. I definitely did stay away from any milk for the most part.
01-25-2008, 05:00 PM
01-25-2008, 05:21 PM
eggs aren't dairy, even though they are sold in the dairy section. Dairy is foodstuffs made from milk, or milk itself.
Why wouldn't you eat eggs? I've never heard of anyone having an allergy to them. If you are scared of the fat/sat fat, then just eat whites, although I think its healthier to eat the whole thing.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Sir Foxx in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-19-2004, 04:58 PM
- By canadian champ in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 11-26-2003, 11:58 AM
- By windwords7 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 06-05-2003, 12:13 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 03-09-2003, 05:01 AM
- By Jedi Master in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 02-04-2003, 04:41 AM