Questions about Antioxidants!
- 01-24-2008, 06:26 AM
- 01-24-2008, 07:50 AM
They basically protect cells against the effects of free radicals which can damage cells. They come from environmental exposures and when body breaks down food. Kind of like "contamination" effect. It's usually synomynous that damage cells may lead to cancer, diseases, etc. Eat lots of nuts, meats, fruits and vegies!! (I knew in a general sense but looked it up just to give you more info )
- 01-24-2008, 08:19 AM
01-25-2008, 01:18 AM
Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
01-25-2008, 02:55 AM
SAMe & NAC are great for your liver.
Similar Forum Threads
- By CROWLER in forum AnabolicsReplies: 25Last Post: 04-04-2011, 12:18 PM
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-07-2010, 05:07 PM
- By hamper19 in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 02-12-2003, 06:22 PM
- By windwords7 in forum SupplementsReplies: 36Last Post: 12-31-2002, 04:07 PM
- By hamper19 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-29-2002, 10:14 PM