Chicken of the Sea Tuna - EPA/DHA
- 01-19-2008, 02:56 PM
- 01-19-2008, 04:18 PM
01-19-2008, 04:25 PM
I edited the title to reflect tuna.
I don't know about any cans other than the one in my hand which was light in spring water.
Their site mentions nothing of it as far as I could tell.
I used to have about 3-4 cans a day which would make up a good amount of EPA/DHA in a day and especially over a week.
01-19-2008, 04:48 PM
"Wait, so what am I eating here? Is it chicken or is it fish?"
-Sorry, it just made me think of that.
01-19-2008, 05:59 PM
Take 2 regular fish oil caps and you've gotten the same amount.
ôLord, whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of everlasting life"- John 6:68
WHAT has science offered?
01-19-2008, 11:17 PM
01-19-2008, 11:27 PM
starkist gas 120mg
Athletic Xtreme Rep
Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
01-19-2008, 11:40 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to thesinner again.
Similar Forum Threads
- By krogtaar in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 07-15-2011, 12:48 PM
- By Baby Matty in forum RecipesReplies: 1Last Post: 11-14-2008, 02:34 AM
- By bpmartyr in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-15-2007, 10:38 PM
- By labrad in forum SupplementsReplies: 78Last Post: 04-02-2003, 05:46 PM
- By sage in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 11-21-2002, 04:13 PM