Marc McDougal Interviews John Berardi - Part 2

Pound4Pound

Pound4Pound

Awards
In part one of his interview with John Berardi, Marc McDougal asked about nutrigenomics, The Dave Tate Project, and the Precision Nutrition Body Transformation Contest. This week Marc and John discuss supplementation, training clients, and a few choice pieces of research.

Marc McDougal Interviews John Berardi - Part 2

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Marc McDougal does some great work. It's always best to read articles by people that can understand, and actively pursue, the current research as they always ask the best questions.

Great interview.

Eject

Eject

Awards
John Berardi's books are pretty easy to find online through bittorrent and other p2p. very good information.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for posting this interview. I read the previous one and really enjoyed it. The professor who was studying nutrigenomics is from my hometown of Toronto which was really neat, I might try and drop him an email.

Dr. Gonzo

Dr. Gonzo

Awards
In part 3 I ask him about how he performed on prom night, his favorite recreational drugs, his stance on 4th trimester abortion, and then we play "how many drinks would it take" with such names as Hillary Clinton, Martina Navratalova, and Matt Pearson.

Don't miss it.