anti d s

madmakmitch

Awards
i thought i was the only one that had problems till i read some posts in here im 37 been a bodybuilder since i was 18 3 kids ****ty job that i make alot of money but hate started ssri lexepro no focus nomore have to force myself to the gym was 6 2 230 now 6 2 210 still strong as an ox though ned some supplement advice currently clean for 7 yrs do u think test would help

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i thought i was the only one that had problems till i read some posts in here im 37 been a bodybuilder since i was 18 3 kids ****ty job that i make alot of money but hate started ssri lexepro no focus nomore have to force myself to the gym was 6 2 230 now 6 2 210 still strong as an ox though ned some supplement advice currently clean for 7 yrs do u think test would help
It might. But bro take it from me if that is the way you feel on the Lexapro then force your doctor to try all of the different antidepressants in the book until you try them all and find the right one. When you do it can be life changing. Still side effects but so much more managable then what you are describing.

Mr.50

madmakmitch

Awards
thanks u on a ssri i think it has somethin to do with age i use to be amp d all the time alot of motivation now b4 it took me 2hrs to get out of bed told dr and he put me on lex10mg i also get bad anxiety dont like places with alot of people this started happining 2yrs ago also on klonopin.05 once in a while if anxiety is bad i just feel like umpin out of skin sometimes also takes me 3hours of lying in bed to falasleep its my 4th week on lex

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
thanks u on a ssri i think it has somethin to do with age i use to be amp d all the time alot of motivation now b4 it took me 2hrs to get out of bed told dr and he put me on lex10mg i also get bad anxiety dont like places with alot of people this started happining 2yrs ago also on klonopin.05 once in a while if anxiety is bad i just feel like umpin out of skin sometimes also takes me 3hours of lying in bed to falasleep its my 4th week on lex
I'm on Prozac. I have been on them all and it is the best one for me even though it was like the original. Got to try tham all. Also go get a very indepth physical with tons of blood work (lots of reccomendations here on am.com) to make sure it is not at least partially physical.

Mr.50