Body Dismorphia Part I
- 01-13-2008, 06:48 PM
"The 14 men with muscle dysmorphia resembled the 49 comparison men in demographic features, BDD severity, delusionality, and number of non-muscle-related body parts of concern. However, those with muscle dysmorphia were more likely to have attempted suicide, had poorer quality of life, and had a higher frequency of any substance use disorder and anabolic steroid abuse."
"We hypothesized that men who also had muscle dysmorphia would have higher rates of eating disorders and anabolic-androgenic steroid abuse or dependence."
Similar Forum Threads
- By PhilABowl in forum AnabolicsReplies: 27Last Post: 01-11-2008, 03:28 PM
- By pjorstad in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 32Last Post: 12-09-2006, 11:57 AM
- By comrade in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 02-17-2004, 06:18 PM
- By curt2go in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 5Last Post: 05-13-2003, 02:45 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 51Last Post: 02-07-2003, 11:37 AM