Quick question about non-workout days
- 01-08-2008, 08:04 AM
- 01-08-2008, 10:17 AM
- 01-08-2008, 01:54 PM
Wouldnt you need the calories just as much on non workout days to repair and rebuild the muscle.
01-08-2008, 01:59 PM
For example: I need 2700 calories to maintain my mass. I usually eat 3200 calories a day during a bulk, and I add an additonal 400 calories on my workout days as a post workout shake.
Similar Forum Threads
- By james1991 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2011, 08:18 AM
- By Flip in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 5Last Post: 07-15-2004, 05:35 PM
- By hamper19 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-08-2004, 08:17 AM
- By SoupBone in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-09-2003, 05:40 AM
- By Bryan in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 05-16-2003, 07:15 AM