spring or distilled?
- 01-06-2008, 11:34 PM
- 01-07-2008, 12:15 AM
It's said that, hooking up a water filter to your tap water system is actually more healthy for you. Bottled water, whether it's spring water or distilled water, contains a lot of impurities. A lot of the water is most likely from an unfiltered tap system. I've also heard that there is some chemical in plastic bottles that can contaminate the water it holds, if left sitting for a long period of time.
01-08-2008, 12:58 AM
I take distilled water only.
Reason being is that, i want my water to be just water. I don't need "minerals" and "flavoring" in my water.
Distilled water to me is like pure H20, no or very very few impurities.
01-08-2008, 01:49 AM
the problem with spring water, is that it only has to have some ridiculously low amount of actual spring water. like 3% or less.
01-08-2008, 02:51 AM
01-08-2008, 10:09 PM
i do enjoy voss water though. i find it to be a little more watery than most waters. its got somewhat of a water consistency, a watery kick if you will.
01-08-2008, 10:45 PM
"I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
01-09-2008, 01:23 AM
01-09-2008, 02:03 AM
thats awesome i just took out like 5-6 bottles of distilled water and gonna fill it up with some tap
few days ill buy a filter!
Similar Forum Threads
- By NutraPlanet CS in forum NutraplanetReplies: 22Last Post: 04-26-2013, 12:43 AM
- By Big Joe in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 03-11-2012, 02:09 PM
- By gaijininjapan in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 5Last Post: 11-19-2011, 12:16 PM
- By brownstown89 in forum Training ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 03-09-2009, 01:16 PM
- By 8 pak man in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 11-01-2002, 08:24 PM