spring or distilled?

qwerty27

Awards
I drink water by the gallon. I stick to spring water. Are there any benefits to distilled or am I right to stick to spring water?

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's said that, hooking up a water filter to your tap water system is actually more healthy for you. Bottled water, whether it's spring water or distilled water, contains a lot of impurities. A lot of the water is most likely from an unfiltered tap system. I've also heard that there is some chemical in plastic bottles that can contaminate the water it holds, if left sitting for a long period of time.

ich1ban

ich1ban

Awards
I take distilled water only.

Reason being is that, i want my water to be just water. I don't need "minerals" and "flavoring" in my water.

Distilled water to me is like pure H20, no or very very few impurities.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
the problem with spring water, is that it only has to have some ridiculously low amount of actual spring water. like 3% or less.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the problem with spring water, is that it only has to have some ridiculously low amount of actual spring water. like 3% or less.
Standards are just too low sometimes. Everything's about money nowadays, that's it. I find it disturbing.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
i do enjoy voss water though. i find it to be a little more watery than most waters. its got somewhat of a water consistency, a watery kick if you will.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
ich1ban

ich1ban

Awards
thats awesome i just took out like 5-6 bottles of distilled water and gonna fill it up with some tap :D

few days ill buy a filter!