This is the correct way to take BCAAs for maximum results - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

This is the correct way to take BCAAs for maximum results

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Eject View Post
    So, are you starting your sponsored Midol and Maxipad log soon?
    ZING!
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

2. Banned

midol and maxipads lol. you are truly more of a man than me and you have proven it with your macho humor.
  3. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by dynomite View Post
    midol and maxipads lol. you are truly more of a man than me and you have proven it with your macho humor.
    Get over it.
    •   

4. New Member

insane pumps from 2.5g bc?... awesome brother, if that's facilitating your hard work in the gym, then keep it up, although you may want to consider taking more. This is not enough for most people.

branched chains are used by your brain overnight. Right, for your purposes, maybe a full protein may be better, but for some people, their goals might be better reached if taking branched chains to really go ketogenic.

how you feel, and opinions on 'worthless' supplements may lead someone astray who is looking for something with any kind of scientific evidence. There are lots of supplements out there that we don't understand fully, but know they work.

Hopefully you don't flip out, and if you do, then sorry for taking up room on your blog. It's just unfortunate when someone ruins such a great avenue for sharing of information.
  5. Banned

nah man i aint goona flipout on ya. i appreciate your input. i actually am taking more along the lines of 7 grams. and i feel the heck out of it. i am seeing results as well. i might toy around with the dosage but i just wanted to tell everyone about my experience as to maybe help some folks.

i personally take very few supplements, just the staples and maybe if alot of people went with my approach they could save alot of time money and see better results as well. as you said yourself we dont know much about these new unproven supplements and that is exactly why i will not be taking them anymore. of course i am referring to bodybuilding sups. the latest and greatest sup that promises the world never delivers. i have yet to purchase a new supplement with the incredibly complex synthetically produced ingredients to deliver what the advertisements say. "do you want the alpha male mentality and 5 times more muscle mass!!! then get ALPHA MAle DOUBLE XX NOW!!!" lol in my experience these products dont deliver and if they do there is a catch, like baldness and shrunken nuts. but hey some people need to have muscles and will pay any price. hey even CEE isnt proven, supposedly it isnt to good for the liver.

uh yeah anyway, thanks for the post.
  6. New Member

so wait, I thought the only way to gain muscle and lose fat is to take everything in the muscletech product line!?!?!

I don't know man, I saw those commercials with all the BSN sponsoring guys and they are huge!!! I think i'm gonna start taking both lines at the same time because they guarantee that you can lose 17% bf in 1 week and pack on 21 lbs rock hard muslce overnight!

haha, yeah brother, I like your approach of sticking to the basics. Check out the T-dawg type diet on tnation. Too much emphasis is given to supps and not enough is given to biochemical nutrition theory and straighup old fashioned hard work.

control. insulin. period.
  7. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Lighten up bro!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  8. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DRSPEDO View Post
    so wait, I thought the only way to gain muscle and lose fat is to take everything in the muscletech product line!?!?!

I don't know man, I saw those commercials with all the BSN sponsoring guys and they are huge!!! I think i'm gonna start taking both lines at the same time because they guarantee that you can lose 17% bf in 1 week and pack on 21 lbs rock hard muslce overnight!

haha, yeah brother, I like your approach of sticking to the basics. Check out the T-dawg type diet on tnation. Too much emphasis is given to supps and not enough is given to biochemical nutrition theory and straighup old fashioned hard work.

control. insulin. period.
    yeah if you take nutrex sups you will look like marcus ruhl!!! i need to get on that stuff.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Preach about your BCAA's all you want, I'm sticking to The Strap. Not only did I increase my bench by 40lbs, I've also increase my placebolic intensity by 37%* I can also glow like anime characters and throw fireballs like Ryu. Hadouken!!!

---------------------------
    *Placebolic intensity measured using Scientology E-Meters to measure thetan output.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Not bad, I got <50% or so of productive information in 2 pages of posts...
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.

I actually just read an article that did a study and BCAA's are one of the supp that have known to be tainted with performance enhancers in order to simply, maybe this guy bought a nicely contaminated tub of BCAAs! lol at 2.5 grams it seems likely!
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Balco makes BCAAs?
    WHITE WHALE!
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    I actually just read an article that did a study and BCAA's are one of the supp that have known to be tainted with performance enhancers in order to simply, maybe this guy bought a nicely contaminated tub of BCAAs! lol at 2.5 grams it seems likely!
    Haha, when I hear "contaminated"...I think "Made in China"...
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by maynehood171 View Post
    Haha, when I hear "contaminated"...I think "Made in China"...
    lol could b e after all he said they were by SUN which he claims is better than nutraplanet saying nutraplanets product must be very cheaply made lol I personally think otherwise hey what ever each to his own!
  15. Banned

lol im not taking 2.5 grams.
  16. Banned

lol could b e after all he said they were by SUN which he claims is better than nutraplanet saying nutraplanets product must be very cheaply made lol I personally think otherwise hey what ever each to his own!
    ok obviously you do not actually know how to read. its cool though i know not everybody gets a good education. if you can read to me where i said that i take SUN prodocts then go ahead and repost it.

look on your bottle of Nutraplanet BCAAs does it say made in the USA???? nope. is it HPLC certified??? is it GMP certified???

it might list there headquarters in the US but if it does not say "made in the USA" then that means it wasnt.

i know my NOW products are
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

ok obviously you do not actually know how to read. its cool though i know not everybody gets a good education. if you can read to me where i said that i take SUN prodocts then go ahead and repost it.

look on your bottle of Nutraplanet BCAAs does it say made in the USA???? nope. is it HPLC certified??? is it GMP certified???

it might list there headquarters in the US but if it does not say "made in the USA" then that means it wasnt.

Lighten up Francis!

I don't know why you're being this defensive on the internet regarding a supplement company that you claim to have no affiliation with. A lot of people like NOW's products, myself included. Take ten quick breaths, whatever, just chill out. It was funny the first time but it's really getting old. It's the internet. Besides, you know what they say about arguing on the internet...
    WHITE WHALE!
  18. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Lighten up Francis!

Besides, you know what they say about arguing on the internet...

hahaha, what do they say about people who argue on the internet?
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Would post the image, but I'd rather not. By the way, DRSPEDO. SigEp, right?

http://dogtoe.com/weblog/wp-content/...e_internet.jpg
    WHITE WHALE!
  20. New Member

Yessir, i'm at tech now, you at school in NC or just there now?

I think that's a pretty interesting discussion that we could have that's useful here, any input on what bcaas to take? i've been taking np, but maybe if I took another one I could see more results?

haha, i sound like a newb, so please only post something if you have an educated opinion on what is hplc tested and has anyone tested any of the np stuff?
  21. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
  22. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DRSPEDO View Post
    Yessir, i'm at tech now, you at school in NC or just there now?

I think that's a pretty interesting discussion that we could have that's useful here, any input on what bcaas to take? i've been taking np, but maybe if I took another one I could see more results?

haha, i sound like a newb, so please only post something if you have an educated opinion on what is hplc tested and has anyone tested any of the np stuff?
    you already know what i like. while you are at it check out their super epa(fish oil concentrate), micronized creatine, glutamine and BCAA powder. cant go wrong with the staples.

i dont know if NP has all of these items but i believe the regime says i can not make posts about other supplement sites other than NP. still you could do some research on them and you will see they are awesome products
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Xtend is a product that I know a lot of people, myself included like. http://store.anabolicminds.com/produ...016-grams.html
    WHITE WHALE!
  24. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

but i believe the regime says i can not make posts about other supplement sites other than NP.
    Yeah, thats what the regime says.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kramer View Post
    Yeah, thats what the regime says.
    Why would you even want to?
    WHITE WHALE!
  26. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Why would you even want to?
    To fight the oppression!!

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  27. Banned

i dont know about extend. it seems to have good reviews but once again i dont know about extends certifications. also it seems to be very expensive. I would not pay that much for BCAAs.

scivation makes extend right? are primaforce and scivation affiliated? Primaforce is affiliated with the 1fast bulk line i believe? therefor i am not sure as to where scivation gets there stuff from. i think it is just 1fast bulk powder with a fancy label which makes the cost of the product higher. if this is correct i doubt they are certified by anyone (not saying the quality is bad) but at any rate you will pay more than you should be.

if this is incorrect let me know.
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kramer View Post
    To fight the oppression!!

Come and see the violence inherent in the system. Help! Help! I'm being repressed!
    WHITE WHALE!
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

i dont know about extend. it seems to have good reviews but once again i dont know about extends certifications. also it seems to be very expensive. I would not pay that much for BCAAs.

scivation makes extend right? are primaforce and scivation affiliated? Primaforce is affiliated with the 1fast bulk line i believe? therefor i am not sure as to where scivation gets there stuff from. i think it is just 1fast bulk powder with a fancy label which makes the cost of the product higher. if this is correct i doubt they are certified by anyone (not saying the quality is bad) but at any rate you will pay more than you should be.

if this is incorrect let me know.
    Xtend is BCAA's plus Citrulline Malate and Glutamine.

From Citruline Malate.

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Citrulline is a non-essential amino acid formed in the mitochondria by a combination of carbon-dioxide, ammonia, and ornithine. Outside the mitochondria, citrulline can be converted to arginine.
    Citrulline malate is a salt form of the amino acid. Malate or malic acid, is found in fruits, and is a part of the Krebs Cycle, and boosts the effects of citrulline by recycling pyruvate and lactate, thus promoting energy production and cutting fatigue.

Some benefits of citrulline malate:
    1) Removal of excess lactic acid concentration in cells, and detoxification and removal of ammonia from liver and muscle cells, leading to reduction in fatigue levels. Thanks to the Krebs Cycle link, citrulline malate enhances lactic acid metabolism, freeing muscle cells from fatigue. Overall, this leads to more intense training and faster recovery.
    2) Citrulline malate supports overall healthy metabolism and energy production. Citrulline malate is involved in glycogen metabolism, contributes to enhancement of ATP levels as well as levels of cellular phosphocreatine.
    WHITE WHALE!
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.

lol NOW SUN of gives a fuc there all the same crappy brands lol I fyou had an education you would be choosing NP purple Wrath or extend and yes extend is affiliated with nutraplanet if you could read you would SEE lol what a joker go take your underdosed contaminated serving of bcaas why dont ya?
  31. Banned

lol NOW SUN of gives a fuc there all the same crappy brands lol I fyou had an education you would be choosing NP purple Wrath or extend and yes extend is affiliated with nutraplanet if you could read you would SEE lol what a joker go take your underdosed contaminated serving of bcaas why dont ya?
    uummmm wow. lets see where do i begin with this one?

1st: I really dont understand what you are saying as your education is so great i can barely make sense of your intricate wording. but i will humbly try

2nd: extend is not a company so it cant be affilated with anyone. its not like extend employs people. scivation makes extend. and scivation is not a parent, subsidiary or sister company to NP.

3rd: uh i dont really know what you are saying about some company called Sun but NOW Foods is it own company and has nothing to do with this Sun company you speak of.

4th: it has been noted that you like purple wrath. thanks for the informative review
  32. Banned

Xtend is BCAA's plus Citrulline Malate and Glutamine.

From Citruline Malate.
    oh yes i forgot about CM. its some good stuff but i cant justify buying it personally. in my opinion it is not on the essential supplementation list even though it is an effective product.

i bought that stuff in bulk one time, talk about sour
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.

uummmm wow. lets see where do i begin with this one?

1st: I really dont understand what you are saying as your education is so great i can barely make sense of your intricate wording. but i will humbly try

2nd: extend is not a company so it cant be affilated with anyone. its not like extend employs people. scivation makes extend. and scivation is not a parent, subsidiary or sister company to NP.

3rd: uh i dont really know what you are saying about some company called Sun but NOW Foods is it own company and has nothing to do with this Sun company you speak of.

4th: it has been noted that you like purple wrath. thanks for the informative review
    Wow Your maturity is very lacking. Im sure many feel the same way here on this board. Not to mention your probably some 13 year old who wants to feel "acknowledgement and attention" that your parents havent provided for you.
  34. Professional Member

Dynomite it seems as though you've found a sweet spot so by all means stick with it and keep us updated.
  35. Banned

will do. a "sweet spot" is the perfect phrase to describe what i am feeling right now. i got all 8 cylinders firing
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What is the correct way to use protien shakes?
    By healthychaser in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-11-2013, 12:18 AM
  2. what is the best way to take Masterdrol Sublingial?
    By waverebelfore in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-14-2010, 08:26 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-18-2006, 06:04 PM
  4. What is the best way to increase appetite?
    By conversekidz in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-12-2004, 04:11 PM