Best diet for optimal health and sexual function
- 01-02-2008, 10:59 AM
- 01-05-2008, 02:07 PM
- 01-16-2008, 07:47 AM
Pretty supprised that there was no real response to this post. I'm trrying to increase my libido/desire to what I would consider normal for me. I used to get bones all the time for no reason Now I hardly get them at all and waslooking for nutritional info for optimizing this.
01-16-2008, 07:54 AM
Celery, Raw Oysters, Bananas, Avocado, Almonds (nuts in general), berries, eggs, figs, garlic, chocolate. All have a variety of improvement effects on libido.
Here is a good link that explains why these foods help libido:
Here is a secondary link that supports the findings in the first as well:
Hope this helps you out boss, and good luck.
01-16-2008, 08:15 AM
Foods high in zinc and omega-3 are the best ideas. This may sound a little strange, but increase your cholesterol intake, since it is a base hormone. Whole eggs are a great source that are also low in sat fat.
M.Ed. Ex Phys
Similar Forum Threads
- By wet3rd in forum AnabolicsReplies: 42Last Post: 05-15-2013, 11:05 PM
- By Murda_sheRote in forum Weight LossReplies: 50Last Post: 10-30-2012, 04:05 PM
- By fellowmike in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 11-03-2009, 01:33 AM
- By Mr.50 in forum MMAReplies: 2Last Post: 04-07-2008, 06:24 PM
- By Grifty McGrift in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 11Last Post: 05-10-2004, 05:30 PM