Anybody else use Fitday.com?
- 12-27-2007, 04:37 PM
- 12-28-2007, 08:45 AM
Not necassarily to log exercises, but I do jump on it to punch in a new diet just to see my breakdown of what I'm going to be consuming. Comes in handy for those detailers such as myself.~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!
- 12-28-2007, 11:52 AM
12-28-2007, 03:52 PM
I use it for mostly tracking my weight and checking my diet once every few months to make sure I'm on track. I've used it for years.
12-28-2007, 04:04 PM
I use it as well to spot check diet, come up with new ideas, or to work out recipies
12-29-2007, 12:51 PM
12-29-2007, 08:20 PM
12-29-2007, 10:33 PM
I use it every now and then (once a month or so), just to gauge my P/C/F breakdown......I don't log what I eat everyday though. It's too easy for me to get neurotic about it if I started to "record" every gram of food I eat.
12-30-2007, 09:04 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By pistonpump in forum SupplementsReplies: 26Last Post: 09-07-2007, 10:11 PM
- By sundevil04 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-04-2007, 07:03 AM
- By BruceWayNE in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-22-2004, 06:10 PM
- By MadChild in forum Weight LossReplies: 11Last Post: 07-31-2003, 11:38 PM
- By macattack in forum AnabolicsReplies: 23Last Post: 02-03-2003, 04:01 PM