need help on creating a cut diet??
- 12-22-2007, 01:40 PM
- 12-23-2007, 03:28 AM
- 12-27-2007, 05:03 AM
MMA means you are burning at least 500cals per 30 min...depending on your sessions--
Each weight lifting session, is probably about 3-400 calories a day...
So in total activity---you are burning about 5k cals a week...just a rough guess
You BMR (depending on your J.O.B.) is around 2-3K cals a day. 21K total MR a week--best case.
So total burn per week is around 25-35K a week--
Your activity levels are perfect, but your diet is obviously out of wack or you would already be ripped...thus I recommend you go to a 3K-3.5K caks/day diet at 40% carbs/30% protien/30% fat--good fat! The very basics of nutritional macro levels!
It would look something like this:
Lots of chicken, tuna, and lean meat
Lots of Pasta, grains, and rice
Lots of salads w/ oil/vinegar dressings
A few nuts
Split into 6+ meals a day--that add up to 3000-3500cals a day!
Seriously though--do some research, your lack of knowledge is scary...especially with your level of activity--I hope you know what you are doing in the weight room...
Oh, about every 4K cal you burn=~1 lb of fat and misc. fluid weight...
Similar Forum Threads
- By nlegler in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 3Last Post: 09-03-2009, 11:55 AM
- By Turd Ferguson in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 08-12-2009, 02:47 AM
- By UndiluteD in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 06-17-2009, 09:24 PM
- By Punisher88 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-29-2009, 09:57 PM
- By stugots87 in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 02-25-2009, 04:28 PM